Adult: Maxi 3 drops per day in each Pumpkin
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: THERA PEARL ocular mask hot and cold compresses
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/2/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Lacrifluid 0.13% eye drops is a single-dose drug classified as tear substitutes and indicated for dry eye.
- Carbomer 980 0.13 g per 100 g.
- Excipients: Sorbitol, edetate disodium, sodium hydroxide, water for injections.
- Instill one drop of eye drops in the eye (or eyes) affected (s) and Renew the operation 2-3 times a day depending on your need.
- Never use eye drops 0.13% Lacrifluid single dose if you are allergic to any component of the drops.
- If concomitant treatment with other eye drops, wait 15 minutes between two instillations.
- A visual disorder may occur after instillation of the product and may take a few minutes. Wait for the restoration of normal vision before driving or operating machinery.
- This eye drops dose container contains no preservative. Do not keep a single-dose container is already open for future use.
Contents: box 60 single doses of 0.4 g of solution.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.