Granions of POTASSIUM are used in adults to rebalance the oligos elements in the human body, in particular they contribute decisively to neuromuscular functioning.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: PILEJE CALCIUM MAGNESIUM POTASSIUM MINERAL Enabiane 28 STICKS, Oligosol POTASSIUM (K) 14 / 28 BULBS Minerals & Trace Elements, PUROLIGO trace element Potassium Oligotherapy 250ML, Puressentiel Heating Patch Joints and Muscles with 14 Essential Oils, LCA Massage Oil Muscles & Joints
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Potassium Granions 30 ampoules
A dietary supplement contributing to the proper neuromuscular function.
Description of Potassium Granions 30 ampoules
Potassiun Granions 30 ampoules are indicated to the adult to rebalance the oligos elements in the human body, in particular they contribute in a determining way to the neuromuscular functioning.
Essential for life, potassium is present in many foods. However, it can happen that its rate in the body is abnormally low, then generating different symptoms more or less serious.
Potassium is a vital mineral element located at 98% in cells. By its action at the level of the membranes of the muscular cells, it acts in the processes of contraction and muscular decontraction.
Advice for use and dosage
1 ampoule per day diluted in a glass of water, apart from meals.
Comment on advice for use and dosage of Potassium Granions 30 ampoules with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
Qualitative and quantitative composition / ampoule (2ml)
Potassium................................................. ................................ 80 mg
Ingredients: Purified water, mineral: potassium citrate monohydrate, stabilizer: vegetable glycerin, colloidal agent: amylose, sweetener: sucralose.
Food supplement with sweetener.
Precaution of use
- Granions® Potassium should not be used if you have a history of allergy to any of the components of the solution.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Dietary supplements should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Potassium Granions® is not suitable for the management of known hypokalaemias.
Do not exceed the expiry date stated on the outer packaging.
A slight deposit in the solution is not abnormal. It is due to the colloidal nature of the solution. In this case, shake the ampoule before use.
Keep away from heat.
This nutritional supplement is not a medication.
Presentation of Potassium Granions 30 ampoules
Granions comes in box form containing 30 ampoules of 2 ml.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Potassium is one of the body's electrolytes, minerals that carry an electrical charge when they are dissolved in body fluids such as blood.
Most of the body's potassium is inside the cells. Potassium is necessary for the normal functioning of cells, nerves and muscles.
Symptoms of lack of potassium
Potassium deficiency is manifested by fatigue, weakness and muscle cramps, heart rhythm disturbances, intestinal laziness, bloating, abdominal pain and constipation.
Buy Granion Oligotherapy Remedies at the best price in a pharmacy
Discover all Granions , micronutrient-based medicines from the EA Pharma laboratory on sale only in your online bio pharmacy. Order your oligotherapy treatment at the best price, to be in shape all year long!
Following the success of the Granion trace element bulbs , EA Pharma launched in early 2012 the range of food supplements in capsules manufactured in accordance with pharmaceutical standards. Each reference proposes a maximum dosage authorized by French and European regulations.
Granions offers three ranges of products:
- The Granions Expert range, with active ingredients such as vitamin D, red yeast rice, Co-Enzymes ... Assets are in unit form or a Granion product corresponds to an asset, sometimes two.
- The Granions Santé range, which offers specific nutrient combinations (trace elements, plants, vitamins ...) to meet a specific need.
- The Granions Enfant range offers food supplements in the form of syrup for children and pre-teens. The syrups are based on agave syrup and no added sugar.
Order your micronutrient treatments in our Oligotherapy Pharmacy
Care-and-Nature, Your bio pharmacy specializing in alternative medicines online offers its new range of Oligotherapy. Oligotherapy consists essentially of the administration of necessary catalysts in very small quantities to the metabolism of the human body. The goal is to correct a metabolic dysfunction by restoring the physiological balance of the patient.
The benefits of oligotherapy for your health
Oligotherapy is an unconventional medicine that uses trace elements for therapeutic purposes. As micronutrients can not be produced by our body, micronutrient deficiency can be treated with oligotherapy. It is known that a deficit in trace elements can disrupt mechanisms essential to the proper functioning of the human body that can go as far as causing various disorders or diseases.
It is therefore important for our health to have an external source of food to provide for our daily needs. A micronutrient intake will therefore compensate for a deficiency and help restore normal functioning of the body. The contribution of the magnesium trace element contained in Oligosol Magnesium, for example, is usually sufficient to cure the symptoms.
According to the advice of your health professional , oligotherapy can be used punctually for 3 main purposes:
- To prevent a deficit or a deficiency : Oligotherapy can be justified in situations known to require a greater need for trace elements.
- To compensate for a deficiency or a deficiency : if the deficiency is installed, this restores a normal trace element level and thus restores an ideal functioning of the organism.
- To obtain a therapeutic effect : during different diseases, in addition to a conventional drug treatment.
How to treat with trace elements
The trace elements come in different forms depending on their uses: oral solution in ampoules of 2 ml, under the name of Oligosol (also injectable intramuscularly) , granions oral and ampoules in unit form or complex in bottle with the remedies from the PurOligo laboratory and the Oligomax range from the Nutergia Laboratory, a specialist in alternative medicine.
How to take trace elements?
- It is recommended to make micronutrients fasting or a little before meals. This avoids possible interference between them or with certain food components and improve absorption in the digestive tract.
- In the case of taking several trace elements , it is advisable to wait 15 to 20 minutes between two shots or to take them apart during the day, in order to avoid any competition between them.
How to choose the right trace elements
A large number of micronutrient specialties are commercially available. They are marketed by different manufacturers. So, how to choose its trace elements?
Only some of them have the status of pharmaceutical laboratories. That's why in our online bio pharmacy, we only choose certified laboratories that are a guarantee of quality. Their manufacturing methods meet very strict quality criteria and are certified by official bodies:
- the origin of raw materials is clearly identified,
- manufactured products are closely monitored from manufacture to marketing (traceability),
- they are regularly informed by doctors and pharmacists.
Health professionals are therefore fully aware of the characteristics of the products and can thus guide you more surely towards the product best suited to your needs.
Also find all our tips on our blog with our article on How to treat oligotherapy with micronutrients . Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .
Our related articles
Some homeopathic medicines do not carry a therapeutic indication or dosage. The reason ? In homeopathy, the same medicine can treat different diseases (digestive disorders and insomnia for example) and the same condition (the common cold) can be treated with different drugs, chosen according to the patient. It is up to the health professional to determine who to take and how. These drugs without therapeutic indication are often in tubes and doses (traditional forms of homeopathy) and are designated by their Latin name. Here is a list of frequently asked questions about homeopathic medicines. How to take my homeopathic medicine? In general, taking the homeopathic medicine is recommended...See article