Equistro Ipaligo Foal, to support growth of the foal until weaning
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
EQUISTRO IPALIGO FOAL VETOQUINOL SYRINGES
Description EQUISTRO IPALIGO FOAL VETOQUINOL SYRINGES
Equistro Ipaligo Foal is intended to cover the needs of the young foal until weaning, providing vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and yeast.
This colt dietary supplement allows the harmonious development of the skeleton in the first months of life.
His presentation in oral syringe makes it easy to administer.
Using advice and opinion on EQUISTRO IPALIGO FOAL VETOQUINOL SYRINGES
Administer directly into the mouth of the foal.
1 oral syringe of 14 g per foal.
Repeat two to three weeks, then monthly until weaning.
Composition EQUISTRO IPALIGO FOAL VETOQUINOL SYRINGES
Yeast, soy hydrolyzate
Humidity 72%, 5% crude protein, crude fat 4%, 3.8% crude ash, crude fiber 1%, sodium 0.2%
Additives (per kg)
- Trace element compounds, ferrous iron chelate sf amino acid hydrate (E1) 7800 mg, zinc sf zinc chloride (E6) 2680 mg copper sf cupric chloride (E4) 1000 mg, sf selenite selenium sodium (E8) 20 mg
- Vitamins and provitamins: vitamin A (E672) 7,1.107 IU vitamin D3 (E671) 200 000 IU, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate sf) 21 400 mg vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (E300) 7 140 mg choline (as chloride) 780 mg
- Aromatic substances: 8700 mg glycine. Binders and anti-caking agents: bentonite - montmorillonite (E558) 12000 mg
Caution used with EQUISTRO IPALIGO FOAL VETOQUINOL SYRINGES
Due to the presence of trace elements and vitamin D3 in high amounts (compared to the established maximum thresholds), administered as per nutrition recommendations.
Formulated for horses - Keep out of reach of children.
Introducing EQUISTRO IPALIGO FOAL VETOQUINOL SYRINGES
Box of 3 oral syringes of 14 g (1 to 3 months of use)
Our expert advice in pharmacy
Equistro Ipaligo Foal brings the essential elements for the growth of the foal and the harmonious development of the skeleton:
- Trace elements (zinc, copper, iron ...), under IPALIGO® form, which ensures an excellent assimilation and increases their residence time in the body,
- Essential amino acids: lysine, methionine, tryptophan and choline,
- Vitamins A, C and E,
- Yeast that participates in the balance of intestinal flora.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.