Advocate Little Dog is both a flea, an anti-itch and deworming against roundworms in dogs less than 4kg. As pipette advocate is easy to administer. It eliminates parasites and prevents reinfestation for 1 me
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ADVOCATE 3 BAYER DOG PIPETTES 0.4 ML
Description Little Dog Advocate Bayer 3 pipettes 0.4 ml
Little Dog Advocate Bayer laboratories is an external parasiticide for veterinary use as pipettes for dogs and puppies under 4kg. It is designed for puppies with, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infections caused by fleas, mites and nematodes (roundworms) of the following species:
- Fleas: Ctenocephalides felis
- Lice (Trichodectes canis)
- Ear Mites: Otodectes cynotis, sarcoptic Gale (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei var canis.), Canine demodicosis (caused by Demodex canis)
- Prevention of heartworm disease: L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis, and angiostrongyliasis (L4 larvae and immature adults of Angiostrongylus vasorum).
- Angiostrongyliasis (Angiostrongylus vasorum) and Crenosoma vulpis
- Nematodes (roundworms) Gastrointestinal: L4 larvae, immature adults and adult forms of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala and adult forms of Toxascaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis.
NB: The product can be integrated into a therapeutic program of the Allergic Dermatitis for flea (FAD).
With its innovative presentation as a pipette to apply to the skin, Advocate Little Dog - 4kg Spot-on can treat your dog very easily. This is the complete solution to treat your animal against both fleas, mites and roundworms in one single product.
Dog Advocate is usable (at appropriate dosage) in young dogs from 7 weeks of 1kg weight.
Advocate Council to use Little Dog Bayer 3 pipettes 0.4 ml
Use Advocate Little Dog on a one pipette, once a month, directly applied to the skin of your pet. Break the tip of the pipette and completely empty directly between the two blades. The pace and duration of treatment should be based on the local epidemiological situation.
Do not administer to cats or ferrets. In the absence of available data, does not treat puppies under 7 weeks and bitches who expect little or nursing. Wash hands after use.
Imidacloprid ..... 100 mg / ml moxidectin ..... 25 mg / ml, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyl hydroxytoluene (E 321, as antioxidant) ..... 1 mg / ml
Box of 3 pipettes 0.4 ml
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.