LOCERYL Curanail-PRO ® is a medicine used to treat fungal nail infections (onychomycosis)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
LOCERYL-PRO Curanail GALDERMA Amorolfine 5% 2.5 ML
LOCERYL-PRO Curanail ® is a medicament for the treatment of fungal nail infections (onychomycosis) relating to maximum two nails in adults and limited to the upper part of the nail. It comes in the form of a nail polish and is available without prescription.
Dosage LOCERYL-PRO Curanail GALDERMA Amorolfine 5% 2.5 ML
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF TREATMENT FOR LOCERYL-PRO Curanail MYCOSES FOOT OR HAND?
To be effective, the treatment of mycosis must be rigorously carried out and the product applied as recommended.
Apply the polish only once a week with the nails. Antifungal molecule remains in effect effective concentration for 7 days (7)
The application must be complete until the regrowth of healthy nail, that is to say, until the disappearance of the fungus responsible for nail fungus:
- 6 months are needed for the treatment of mycosis of the nails on the hand;
- 9 to 12 months of treatment should be performed for a fungus on the nails of the foot.
These times may seem long but nail grows slowly. You have to wait 2-3 months before you see an improvement. It is important to go through the treatment so that the (or) mushroom (s) can be eliminated (s) in their entirety. You will see gradually healthy nail while the diseased nail vanish.
After 3 months of use, the absence of improvement, a doctor should be consulted.
Do not get discouraged THE DURATION OF TREATMENT LOCERYL-PRO Curanail MYCOSES AGAINST FOOT OR HAND
Unfortunately there are no miracles, fungus disappear during the regrowth of healthy nail through proper monitoring of treatment.
The frequency of application is a key factor in successful treatment, here are some tips to properly follow:
- Note the date on a calendar weekly application;
- Associate the day of application to an event or a weekly habit;
- Apply the medication in the evening, you are generally more available.
Hand foot fungus treatment LOCERYL-PRO Curanail
How to judge the effectiveness of treatment against fungus?
Shade the nail surface reached by the infection in the diagram above (on the record). This will help you remember the original appearance of your nail
Use LOCERYL-PRO Curanail GALDERMA Amorolfine 5% 2.5 ML
CONDITIONS OF USE AGAINST LOCERYL-PRO Curanail MYCOSES TOES AND NAILS HAND
Who can use LOCERYL-PRO Curanail to treat a fungal infection of the toe or fingernail?
People with fungal infections affecting up to 2 fingernails and / or toes - and limited to the upper part of the nail;
Pregnant and / or lactating women;
People who are not allergic to amorolfine or one of the other components of the product.
Toe fungus hand LOCERYL-PRO Curanail
When used to treat LOCERYL-PRO Curanail fungus toe nail hand?
If the infected part is limited to the upper part of the nail (2/3 distal).
Warning: if the infection is more widespread or if the lunula is affected, consult a doctor.
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
This medication is a generic of LOCERYL
LOCÉRYLPRO 5%: medicated nail varnish; 2.5 ml bottle with spatulas and limes.
Galderma International Laboratory
|p 100 ml|
antifungal in the form of nail varnish.
It is used in adults for the treatment of fungal infections of the nails caused by fungi.
fungus is more extensive, medical advice is required.
If there is no improvement after 3 months of treatment, consult your doctor; a sampling may be necessary to determine the cause of the lesions.
Rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact with eyes.
The spatulas used to apply the varnish are re-usable, provided they are cleaned with the wipes provided after each nail has been treated.
- Adult over 18 years: 1 application per week.
Excessive sweating contributes to the development of lesions due to fungi. The wearing of natural fiber socks (cotton, wool) is recommended. The same pair of shoes should not be worn two days in a row.
The bottle should be carefully closed after use.
Medication that destroys fungi and microscopic yeasts. These can be present on the skin or the mucous membranes (digestive tract or genital organs). The most common yeast is Candida albicans.
Skin disease manifested by pimples and itching. Eczema may be due to contact with an allergic substance (contact eczema) or be linked to a genetic predisposition (atopic eczema).
Affection due to microscopic fungi, favored by the taking of antibiotics.
Cliquez ici pour retrouver la notice de ce médicament sur le site de l'Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé.
Pharmacovigilance : Déclarer un ou des effet(s) indésirable(s) lié(s) à l'utilisation d'un médicament
ANSM - Last updated: 25/08/2016
You should always use this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 3 months.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish and in which cases it is used?
2. What should I know before using LOCERYLPRO 5%, nail polish?
3. How to use LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish?
6. Package contents and other information.
LOCERYLPRO is used to treat nail fungus ( infections caused by a fungus ), affecting up to 2 nails in adults. A mycosis usually results in a change in color (white, yellow or brown), and nail thickening, although the appearance may vary considerably.
If the infection is limited to the top of the nail, as in picture 1 below, follow the advice of your pharmacist . If the infection resembles pictures # 2 or 3, you should consult your doctor .
· if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to amorolfine or any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· if you are under 18 years of age.
Warnings and Precautions
Avoid contact with eyes, ears or mucous membranes.
· Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice:
o if you have diabetes,
o if you are being treated for a disease of the immune system (a disease that diminishes the body's defenses)
o if you have poor circulation in the hands or feet,
o if you have a history of nail injury, a skin condition such as psoriasis, other chronic skin conditions, edema, yellowed nails associated with breathing problems, pain in the nails nails, deformed / damaged nails or other abnormality around your nail.
o if your nail is severely damaged (more than two-thirds of the nail is infected) or infected. In these cases, your doctor may possibly add an oral treatment in addition to your medicated varnish.
· Do not use cosmetic nail varnish or false nails while using Locerylpro. If organic solvents are handled, impermeable gloves must be worn, otherwise the varnish will be dissolved.
· This product contains ethanol ( alcohol ). Too frequent use or improper application can cause irritation and dryness of the skin surrounding the nail.
Other drugs and LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have used, recently used or could use any other medicines.
LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish with food, beverages and alcohol
There are limited data on the use of amorolfine in pregnant and lactating women.
Locerylpro should not be used during pregnancy and lactation, except in cases of real necessity.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, thinking pregnant or planning a pregnancy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines
LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish contains
In the diagram below, hatch the surface of the nail affected by the infection. This will help you remember the initial appearance of your nail when evaluating the effectiveness of the treatment. Every 3 months, hatch the affected area until the infected nail has completely pushed away. If two nails are touched, select the most affected. Take this leaflet for the advice of your pharmacist or doctor.
Nails should be treated once a week.
You should continue the treatment until the total regrowth of the healthy nail is about 6 months for the nails of the hands, and for 9 to 12 months for the nails of the feet.
The nails grow slowly, it takes 2 to 3 months before seeing an improvement. It is important to continue using the varnish until the infection disappears and the total regrowth of a healthy nail .
However, if you do not see improvement after 3 months of use, you should consult a doctor .
The following steps must be followed scrupulously to treat each nail:
Step 1: Preparing the nail
Remove any layers of the previous varnishes with a solvent. Using a new file, file the entire surface of the nail and especially the infected part.
CAUTION: Never use the same file for healthy nails to avoid spreading the infection. Be careful that nobody else uses your files.
Step 2: cleaning the nail
Use one of the cleaning wipes provided in the box to clean the nail. Keep it to clean the spatula later.
Step 3: Treatment of the nail
Immerse the spatula in the varnish bottle. The varnish should not be wiped off the edge of the vial. Apply the varnish over the entire surface of the nail. Allow to dry for about 3 minutes.
Repeat all of the above for each infected nail .
Before using the bottle the next time , remove residual varnish coats, file the nail again. Re-clean with the wipe and re-apply the varnish as explained above.
After each application of LOCERYLPRO
· To avoid contaminating other nails, the spatula should be cleaned thoroughly with the wipe. Use the wipe that you used to clean the nail. Do not touch the treated nails with the wipe.
· Remove any varnish on the outside of the cap with one of the supplied wipes.
· Close the bottle carefully.
· Discard the wipe carefully as it is flammable.
· Wash your hands thoroughly . However, when applying on the nails of the hands, wait for the complete drying of the front varnish.
· Do not use false nails for the duration of treatment.
· Wait until the varnish is dry to wash your hands or feet as required. Indeed, when the varnish is dry, it resists water and soap: you can therefore wash your hands and feet normally.
Duration of use
It is important to continue using the varnish until the infection is cured and a new healthy nail has repelled. This takes about 6 months for the hands and 9 to 12 months for the feet. You will see the healthy nail appear and disappear the sick nail.
If you see no improvement after 3 months of use, you should consult a doctor .
If you used more than 5% LOCERYLPRO, medicated nail varnish you should:
If you forget to use LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish:
If you stop using LOCERYLPRO 5%, medicated nail varnish:
Reactions to the product are rare. There have been reports of nail abnormalities (discolored nail, fragile nail or brittle nail) and cases of skin burning sensation and contact allergies.
However, these abnormalities may be directly related to nail disease.
Uncommon side effects (affecting less than 1 in 1,000 people):
Damaged nails, nail discoloration, fragile or brittle nail
Very rare side effects (affecting less than 1 in 10,000 people):
Sensation of burning of the skin
Undesirable effects of unknown frequency of occurrence (can not be determined with available data):
Redness, itching, urticaria (rash), cutaneous vesicles, contact allergies
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package and bottle after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
After first opening, 6 months of storage.
This medication should be stored away from heat. Re-seal the bottle after use.
Do not throw any medication into drains or household waste. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment .
· The active substance is:
Amorolfine hydrochloride .............................................. .................................................. 5.574 g
Amount corresponding to amorolfine base ............................................. ............................ 5,000 g
For 100 ml.
· The other components are:
A-type ammonio methacrylate copolymer (EUDRAGIT RL 100), triacetin, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, absolute ethanol.
Bottle of 1.25 ml or 2.5 ml with integrated spatula in the stopper or separate spatulas, cleaning wipes and files.
TOUR EUROPLAZA - THE DEFENSE 4
20 AVENUE ANDRE PROTHIN
92927 LA DEFENSE CEDEX
TOUR EUROPLAZA - THE DEFENSE 4
20 AVENUE ANDRE PROTHIN
92927 LA DEFENSE CEDEX
74540 Alby sur Cheran
This medicinal product is authorized in the Member States of the European Economic Area under the following names: In accordance with the regulations in force.
[To be completed at a later date by the holder]
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Health Education Council:
Nail fungus (onychomycosis): what are the risk factors?
· repetitive nail or foot trauma, toe malposition,
· wearing closed shoes and / or plastic materials or socks made of synthetic fabric which promote maceration,
· occupations exposed requiring the wearing of boots, protective shoes ... which facilitate the perspiration,
· sports at risk especially practiced barefoot: swimming, judo, marathon.
For hand nails:
· Presence of a foot mycosis ( called dermatophytosis ) to be investigated.
· Repeated contacts with water (which may cause a type of fungus called candidiasis ),
· Trauma or irritation of the nail by:
o repeated microtrauma (gardening ...),
o manual use of detergent (laundry and other corrosive products),
o professions (hairdresser, manicurist, podiatrist).
Nail fungus (onychomycosis): how to prevent and avoid contamination?
· Disinfect socks and shoes. Ask your pharmacist for advice if necessary.
· Treat any skin (skin) between the toes and plantar (under the feet) as quickly as possible.
· Use individual towels to avoid contamination of other people.
· Carefully dry inter-toes and feet together after showering or bathing to avoid contamination of other nails and skin.
Nail fungus (onychomycosis): why is it important to follow the treatment properly?
To be effective, the treatment should be taken for the entire duration until the complete nail regrowth, without interruption.
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED !
· This can take 6 months for the nails of the hands and 9 to 12 months for the toenails.
· All treatments are long because it is the time of healthy nail regrowth that shows efficacy.
For further information on onychomycosis.
Drugs for Fungal Pharmacy Online: Order your treatment to effectively treat fungal infection in your bio online pharmacy.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.