Srilane 5% cream 60g tube. Review and find the composition of Srilane 5% cream 60g tube in our pharmacy online bio used for local adjunctive treatment of pain in Benign traumatology: sprains, acute low back pain, bruises.
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SRILANE 5% CREAM TUBE 60G
Description Srilane 5% cream 60g tube
Srilane 5% cream is recommended for adults and children over 15 years in local treatment short side joint trauma in mild to mild sprain-type (strain), contusion andthe acute back pain.
Using advice and opinion on Srilane 5% cream 60g tube
Always take the dose recommended by your doctor. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist on our online pharmacy.
For adults and children over 15 years.
Apply by local massage on the painful area, one to three times daily until complete penetration.
Wash your hands after use.
Composition Srilane 5% cream 60g tube
The active substance is:
Idrocilamide.....................................................................................................5 g per 100 g.
The other ingredients are emulsifying wax anioniqu sodium cétostéarylsulfate and castor oil 40 polyoxyethylene (Emulciade F1®-), octyldodecanol (Eutanol G®), propylene glycol, purified water.
Caution used with Srilane 5% cream 60g tube
Do not apply more than 3 times per day.
Do not use prolonged without medical advice.
Never use Srilane 5% cream in the following cases:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to idrocilamide or any of the other ingredients of Srilane 5% cream,
• injured skin, whatever the lesion oozing lesions, eczema, infected lesion, burn or wound,
• Children under 15 years.
Take special care with Srilane 5% cream:
• Do not apply to mucous membranes or the eyes.
• After use, it is necessary to wash hands to prevent unintentional contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• This medication contains propylene glycol and may induce skin irritation.
• This medicinal product contains castor oil and can cause skin reactions (eg contact dermatitis).
Taking or using other medicines:
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Pregnancy and breast feeding:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Important information about some components Srilane 5% cream:
This medication contains propylene glycol and castor oil.
Introducing Srilane 5% cream 60g tube
60 g tube.
Our expert advice in pharmacy
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
Local muscle relaxant
SRILANE: cream; 60 g tube.
Laboratory Merck Serono SAS
|p 100 g|
It is used in the treatment of back pain (back pain ), sprains and bruises.
- in application to the injured skin ( eczema , burn, wound ...);
- child under 15 years of age.
- Adult and child over 15 years: 1 to 3 applications per day.
allergy (eruption of pimples, itching ...) requiring cessation of treatment; not to be confused with redness at the point of application due to the drug.
Skin reaction (itching, pimples, swelling) or general discomfort occurring after contact with a particular substance, use of a medication, or ingestion of food. The main forms of allergy are eczema, urticaria, asthma, angioedema and allergic shock (anaphylactic shock). Food allergy can also result in digestive disorders.
Skin disease manifested by pimples and itching. Eczema may be due to contact with an allergic substance (contact eczema) or be linked to a genetic predisposition (atopic eczema).
low back pain
Pain in the lower back.
Tissue (membrane) that lines the cavities and ducts of the body communicating with the outside (digestive tract, respiratory tract, urinary tract, etc.).
Cliquez ici pour retrouver la notice de ce médicament sur le site de l'Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé.
Pharmacovigilance : Déclarer un ou des effet(s) indésirable(s) lié(s) à l'utilisation d'un médicament
ANSM - Updated: 27/10/2017
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· If you have further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
· This medicine has been prescribed for you. Do not give this to anyone else. It could be harmful to them, even if the signs of their illness are the same as yours.
· If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any undesirable effect that is not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
1. What is SRILANE 5 PERCENT cream, and in what cases is it used?
2. What information do you need to know before using SRILANE 5 PERCENT, cream?
3. How to use SRILANE 5 PERCENT, cream?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to keep SRILANE 5 PERCENT, cream?
6. Contents of the package and other information.
This drug is recommended in adults and children over 15 years of age, in short-term local treatment in:
· Benign joint trauma of benign sprain (strain), contusion.
· acute lower back pain.
· if you are allergic to idrocilamide or any of the other ingredients of this medicine, listed in section 6,
· damaged skin, whatever the lesion: oozing lesions, eczema, infected lesion, burn or wound,
· children under 15 years old.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using SRILANE 5 PERCENT.
· Do not apply on the mucous membranes or on the eyes.
· After use, it is necessary to wash your hands to avoid any unintentional contact of the product with the eyes and mucous membranes.
· This medicine contains propylene glycol and may induce skin irritation.
· This medicine contains castor oil and may cause skin reactions (eg eczema).
Other medicines and SRILANE 5 PERCENT, cream
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you use, have recently used, or may use any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice or pharmacist > before taking this medicine.
Driving and using machines
SRILANE 5 PERCENT, cream contains propylene glycol and castor oil
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if in doubt.
Reserved for adults and children over 15 years old.
Apply in local massages on the painful area, 1 to 3 times a day, until complete penetration.
Wash your hands after use.
Route of administration
Frequency of administration
Do not apply more than 3 times a day.
Duration of treatment
Do not use for prolonged periods without medical advice.
If you have used more than 5 PERCENT SRILANE, cream that you should have
If you forget to use SRILANE 5 PERCENT, cream
Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you forgot to take.
If you stop using SRILANE 5 PERCENT, cream
If you have any further questions about the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
· general allergic reaction (rash, urticaria, eczema ...)
· skin reaction at the point of application (redness, itching ...)
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any undesirable effect that is not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and the network of Regional Pharmacovigilance Centers - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information about the safety of the medicine.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and tube after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of this month .
Do not dispose of any medication in the sewage system or in the household garbage. Ask your pharmacist to eliminate medications you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substance is:
Idrocilamide ................................................. .................................................. .......................... 5.0 g
For 100 g of cream
· The other components are:
anionic emulsifying wax with sodium cetostearyl sulphate and polyoxyethylenated castor oil 40 (Emulgade F *), octyldodecanol (Eutanol G *), propylene glycol, purified water.
This medicine is in the form of cream, in a tube of 30 g, 40 g, 50 g or 60 g.
Not all presentations may be marketed.
37, SAINT ROMAIN STREET
69379 LYON CEDEX 08
MERCK SERONO SAS
37, SAINT ROMAIN STREET
69379 LYON CEDEX 08
29, AVENUE CHARLES DE GAULLE
69230 SAINT-GENIS LAVAL
This medicine is authorized in the member states of the European Economic Area under the following names: In accordance with the regulations in force.
[To be completed later by the holder]
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
LABORATORY BRAND GREEN
Our history goes back to 1935, in this difficult period of the post-war pharmacists in Lorraine are mobilized and decide to create a pharmaceutical cooperative to ensure access to care for all, even in the most remote countries. In 1968, these same pharmacists create Marque Verte, to affirm their commitment and their legitimacy. Verte brand thus becomes exclusive to the pharmacy and surety of pharmaceutical quality.
Today, this cooperative has 3600 cooperators and 1800 employees throughout France and Belgium ... men and women who are still committed to the independence of the pharmacist and to make him the health coordinator on a daily basis.
All work to improve the quality of patient health and well-being while maintaining the efficiency of the health system. They embody true citizens of health and well-being. Marque Verte, now Laboratoire Marque Verte, is above all the story of pharmacists, your pharmacist. A health professional who meets with patients every day and discusses with them all health issues, without an appointment. Men and women who want to make access to care simple and effective to protect you, relieve you, appease you and accompany you.
Why choose Green Label Lab products?
• because it has been nearly 50 years since the Green Label Laboratory (LMV) offers exclusive products and services to pharmacy with the guarantee of pharmaceutical quality • because every day the improvement of the health and well-being of patients are at the center of our concerns,
• because our products support you in 3 essential areas of your daily life - well-being, hygiene and care.
• because our products are quality products designed to relieve, reassure, protect, accompany you with confidence
Every day we listen to our consumers, we seek the best balance between the efficacy and the safety of our products, we multiply the controls, we have our products validated by pharmacists, health professionals and Consumers We monitor changes in consumer trends, identify new needs, and evolve our products to deliver on our promise to take care of you.
The products of Laboratoire Marque Verte are quality products, this quality that you, consumers, are entitled to demand of products distributed in Pharmacy.
LMV "Gives you the best by nature"
Muscle Pain Pharmacy Online: Order your drugs against muscular pain in your bio online pharmacy.
The online pharmacy Soin-et-nature.com offers a range of pharmacy products to relieve muscle pain and tendon-ligament. These are the most common pain in humans, whether acute or chronic, resulting an inflammatory or traumatic phenomenon. They concern everyone, sports in sedentary young child to the elderly.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.