Eludril Pro Mouth Bath Is an antiseptic solution for mouthwash contained in a 200ml plastic bottle with its measuring cup.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: DENTIFIRICE CHLOROPHYLLE HOMEODENT CARE WHITENING 2x75ML, Pack 4 toothbrushes Pharmaprix Blister 4 toothbrushes, Eludril MOUTHRINSE PRO 200ML, DR THEISS Colloidal Silver Bain mouth lozenge, Eludril Care Mouthwash 500ml Antiplaque, Brush Teeth Oral B Rechargeable Trizone 700
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ELUDRIL PRO MOUTH BATH 500ML
Eludril Pro Mouthwash is recommended as a topical treatment for oral cavity disorders and for postoperative care in odonto-stomatology.
Description of Eludril Pro Bain de Bouche
Eludril Pro Mouth Bath 500 ml is an antiseptic medication. It is indicated against the affections of the mouth. Based on chlorhexidine, Eludril Pro in mouthwash is recommended for patients with conditions in the mouth or having had an operation of the teeth or gums.
Directions for the Eludril Pro Mouthwash Solution
- 10 to 15 ml of solution twice a day (to be diluted in the measuring cup by completing the upper line with warm water): perform the mouthwash until the measuring cup is exhausted.
- If necessary, this dose can be increased to 3 times a day, given that the maximum dose is 20 ml (to be diluted) 3 times a day.
- Brush your teeth before each use and rinse the mouth thoroughly with water before using Eludrilpro, mouth wash solution.
- For the single-dose vial, dilute the contents of the vial in half a glass of water and perform the mouthwash.
- The duration of treatment with the mouthwash Eludril Pro can be 2 weeks in gingival inflammations and parondonitis. The duration of treatment can not be extended beyond 2 weeks on medical advice.
Composition for EludrilPro
Chlorhexidine (DCI) digluconate solution 0.5 ml
Chlorobutanol (INN) hemihydrate 0.5 g
Excipients: sodium docusate, 96% ethanol, glycerol, levomenthol, alcoholic solution of mint essential oil, purified water, cochineal red A (E 124).
Alcohol content: 42.8% v / v.
Precaution of use
- The use of Eludril Pro Mouth Bath 500 ml is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity (allergy) to chlorhexidine, chlorobutanol or other constituents of the solution.
- Reserved for adults and children over 6 years of age.
- Local use in mouthwash. Do not swallow.
EludrilPro Mouthwash comes in a 500ml bottle with a measuring cup.
The advice of your pharmacist to effectively use your mouthwash
If you want to add a mouthwash to your daily dental hygiene or if your dentist has advised a mouthwash to you or a member of your family, you will derive the greatest benefits from using it properly.
1. Use voting mouthwash in good quantity
The mouthwash should be properly dosed. To do this, use one of the commercially available ones. The pump distributes a small amount of product, just what it takes: it is especially useful if the mouthwash is intended for a child. The doser also prevents spillage and product waste. Depending on the type of doser, you will need to operate the doser several times to get the amount needed for an adult.
2. Dilute your mouthwash solution if necessary
Read carefully the instructions of the mouthwash that you will use. The concentration of the product varies by brand and some products should be diluted with water. Caution: if the leaflet does not indicate that the product should be diluted, by diluting it, you may not get all the benefits expected because the antibacterial agent will be present in insufficient quantity.
3. Mouthwash is not a substitute for brushing
Do not forget that the mouthwash will never replace daily oral hygiene, ie twice daily brushing and the use of dental floss. Therefore, even if your dentist prescribes a mouthwash, you should continue brushing your teeth to keep them healthy.
4. Consider watching your watch
Look at your watch. To properly use a mouthwash, you must keep it in your mouth for a while. Read the product leaflet; For most products, the recommended time varies between 30 seconds and one minute. When finished, spit out the product.
For more information, do not hesitate to consult your dentist or pharmacist.
Also available in:
Buy a full range of products at competitive prices Pierre Fabre laboratories Care and nature, your bio pharmacy online!
Mouthwashes: Retourvez our whole new range of mouthwash in the hygiene department of your online pharmacy Bio
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.