Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/3/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Microlax Macrogol 5.9 g powder for oral solution, is a drug (mild laxative) indicated for the treatment of occasional constipation in adults. It increases the amount of liquid in your intestine, which makes stools softer and easier to remove feces. It also contains minerals to compensate those that your body removes during treatment.
- Macrogol 3550: 5.9 g sachet
- Excipients: sodium chloride, anhydrous sodium sulfate, potassium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, colloidal anhydrous silica, lemon flavor (including maltodextrin, gum arabic (acacia) and ascorbic acid), mango flavor (including maltodextrin, propylene glycol , gum arabic (acacia)).
- Excipients with known effect: xhaque sachet contains 274 mg of sodium and 39 mg of potassium
Dosage and administration:
- Adult over 18 years and elderly.
- The usual dosage is 1 to 2 sachets per day taken at once, preferably in the morning.
- The average dose is 1 sachet per day.
- It has only to be taken over a short period.
- The effect of this drug occurs within 24 to 48 hours after dosing.
- Dissolve the contents of one sachet into a glass of water (about 100 ml). Once the contents of the sachet dissolved, take this medication immediately.
- The dose may be increased to 2 sachets per day, but wait 24 to 48 h before increasing the dose.
- Do not take this medicine more than 2 weeks unless your doctor has advised you not.
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the components,
- If you have a bowel obstruction,
- If you have an intestinal perforation, if you have an inflammatory bowel disease colitis such as colitis, Crohn's disease,
- If you have a toxic megacolon (dilation of the colon making it impossible to expel gas and stool)
- If you have paralytic ileus (intestinal paralysis of muscles)
- If you have pain in your belly undetermined cause,
- If you have nausea or vomiting,
- If you suffer from severe hemorrhoidal pain,
- If you suffer from severe dehydration.
- In case of doubt, it is essential to seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- It treats your constipation but you must enrich your diet vegetable fiber and drink. It is also advised to practice regular physical activity.
- If you use this medication for the first time and you do not get better within 2 weeks of treatment, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Each sachet contains 274 mg of sodium. In case of a controlled sodium diet, ask your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Each bag contains approximately 39 mg of potassium. In patients with renal insufficiency or controlled potassium diet, ask your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This medication contains polyethylene glycol (also called macrogol). Rare manifestations of allergic and exceptional cases of anaphylactic shock have been reported with high doses of polyethylene glycol used in preparations of colonic investigation.
- Drug therapy should be considered only if the hygienic-dietary treatment alone was ineffective.
- Taking or using other medicines: If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Like any other laxative, it is possible that the absorption of other drugs is reduced temporarily while using this medication.
- Pregnancy - Lactation: If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- Driving and using machines: No effects on ability to drive and use machines have been observed.
- Possible side effects: Like all medicines, macrogol Microlax 5.9 g powder for oral solution may have side effects, although not everybody will not matter. If you experience any of the effects listed below, stop treatment and consult your doctor:
- allergic reactions including wheezing, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face or throat
- allergic reactions including rash, urticaria, pruritus,
- too high doses can lead to diarrhea of light intensity or liquid stools. Loose stools and diarrhea may persist for 24 to 48 hours but usually resolve in continuing the treatment at a lower dose,
- pain or abdominal discomfort.
- If you experience any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Conservation: Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the carton and sachet.
Route of Administration : Oral
Packaging: Box 10 sachets
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.