BENEGAST REDUFLUX 20 Chewable Tablets ANTI-GASTRIC REFLUX GERD: Relieves heartburn / Relieves quickly and sustainably
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
BENEGAST REDUFLUX 20 Chewable Tablets ANTI-GASTRIC REFLUX
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Relieves heartburn / Relieves quickly and sustainably
Description benegast reduflux 20 chewable tablets gastric anti-reflux
Chewable Reduflux laboratories Benegast, the original formula based on an extract of brown seaweed alginate allow rapid and prolonged action on the digestive function. The Reduflux tablets are recommended for people whose eating habits or lifestyle cause digestive disorders (difficulty digesting, gastric reflux, heartburn, esophagus or throat).
Application advice and opinions on benegast reduflux 20 chewable tablets gastric anti-reflux
Chew and chew 2-4 tablets after meals and at bedtime without exceeding the maximum dose of 16 tablets per day. Do not use Reduflux before the age of twelve.
Composition benegast reduflux 20 chewable tablets gastric anti-reflux
Phycodol: brown seaweed extract alginate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, sorbitol, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, sucralose, microcrystalline cellulose, natural peppermint flavor Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects..
Precaution for use with benegast reduflux 20 chewable tablets gastric anti-reflux
- Contains calcium and sodium: seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor if low-sodium diet or if kidney problems
- It is recommended to wait 2 hours before taking Reduflux if you are taking drugs such as H2-antihistamines, tetracycline, fluoroquinolones, digoxin, iron salts, ketoconazole, neuroleptics drugs, thyroxine, penicillamine , atenolol, metoprolol, propranolol, chloroquine and bisphosphonates.
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating (although it is advisable to consult a doctor oudemander the pharmacist for advice)
- Do not use if allergic to any component
- Do not use before age 12
- Keep out of reach of children
Introducing benegast reduflux 20 chewable tablets gastric anti-reflux
tablet 20 tablets | natural peppermint flavor | Available in liquid sachets
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Medicines for heartburn Pharmacy Online: Order your medication to treat your heartburn against acid reflux
There are various treatments for heartburn that aim to relieve quickly, accelerate healing and prevent the development of complications and recurrences.
- Gastric dressings are as plaster covering the walls of the stomach to protect the acidity. (They replace or complement the role of mucus when it is insufficient). They are clay-based compounds, for example.
- Different classes of antacids fight against excessive stomach acid:
• "inhibitors of the proton pump" and antihistamines which decrease secretion of acidity;
• drugs that "absorb" the acidity already present.
- Synthetic Prostaglandins play a protective role at all levels.
- Treatment with two antibiotics for suppressing the presence of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori prevents relapses and allows better healing of the mucosa.
For more Information of Interest, ask your pharmacist for advice
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.