The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: PILEJE LACTIBIANE H-PY gastrointestinal mucosa 42 CAPSULES, PILEJE CALCIUM MAGNESIUM POTASSIUM MINERAL Enabiane 28 STICKS, Nexium 20mg esomeprazole control gastro-resistant, MOPRALPRO omeprazole 20MG, NeoBianacid Acidity Reflux and ABOCA
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/2/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GAVISCONELL PASSION ORAL POWDER SUGAR
For the warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, see the instructions.
Gavisconnell taste sachets unsweetened passion fruit provides fast relief from pain and discomfort caused by burns or heartburn and acid lifts or references.
This medication designed to relieve stomach upset.
For adults and children over 12 years
- Sodium alginate 500 mg, sodium bicarbonate 267 mg for a sachet.
- Excipients: calcium carbonate, Carbomer (974P), sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben (E218), propylparaben (E216), purified water, passion aroma.
- Excipients with known effect: sodium, methylparaben (E218), propylparaben (E216).
- 1 sachet three times a day after main meals and possibly at bedtime.
Take this medicine away from other drugs (2 hours minimum)
Packaging: box of 12 sachets sugar
Warnings on drugs
Attention, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let the drugs out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find the manual for this product on the website of the National Agency for Drug Safety and health products.
Pharmacovigilance : Reporting an or effect (s) junk (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
Cliquez ici pour retrouver la notice de ce médicament sur le site de l'Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé.
Pharmacovigilance : Déclarer un ou des effet(s) indésirable(s) lié(s) à l'utilisation d'un médicament
ANSM - Last updated: 10/05/2017
Sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate
If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet, you may need to read it again.
· If you need more information and advice, ask your pharmacist.
· If symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days, consult a physician.
· If you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, or if you experience any of the effects listed as serious, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
1. WHAT IS GAVISCONELL FRUITS OF SUGAR-FREE PASSION, oral powder in a sachet-dose sweetened with aspartame, xylitol and acesulfame potassium AND IN WHAT CASES IS IT USED?
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE GAVISCONELL FRUITS OF SUGAR-FREE PASSION, oral powder in a sachet-dose sweetened with aspartame, xylitol and acesulfame potassium?
3. HOW TO TAKE GAVISCONELL FRUITS OF SUGAR-FREE PASSION, oral powder in a sachet-dose sweetened with aspartame, xylitol and acesulfame potassium?
4. WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
5. HOW TO STORE GAVISCONELL FRUITS OF SUGAR-FREE PASSION, oral powder in a sachet-dose sweetened with aspartame, xylitol and acesulfame potassium?
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
GAVISCONELL SUGAR-FREE PASSION FRUIT, oral powder in a sachet-dose sweetened with aspartame, xylitol and acesulfame potassium provides a quick and lasting relief from pain and discomfort caused by heartburn or acid reflux or discharge.
These symptoms may, for example, occur after meals (difficult digestion) or during pregnancy, or during inflammation of the esophagus.
This medication is intended to relieve your stomach ache. It belongs to a group of medications called "anti-reflux" which forms a protective layer, which floats above the contents of the stomach. This layer avoids acid reflux in the esophageal wall; which relieves heartburn.
· If you are allergic to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients of GAVISCONELL FRUITS FROM PASSION, skin irritations and breathing difficulties have been reported.
Each sachet contains 123 mg of sodium and 160 mg of calcium carbonate. Please consult your doctor before taking this medication if you have been asked to follow a low sodium diet especially if you have heart failure or calcium, especially if you have a high level of calcium in the blood, or if you suffer from kidney stones.
If you have phenylketonuria, you should know that this medicine contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine.
This treatment may be less effective if you have a low gastric acidity.
Before treatment with GAVISCONELL PASSION FRUIT, please consult your doctor if you are over 40 years of age and have never had heartburn and difficult digestion before.
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Antacids can decrease the effect of many other drugs. As a precaution, it is preferable to space the 2-hour catch between this drug and another oral drug. This is particularly important when it comes to antihistamines , antibiotics (tetracyclines, quinolones such as norfloxacin), iron salts, antifungals such as ketoconazole, digoxin or beta-blockers (heart disease) , neuroleptics (mental disorders), thyroxine, chloroquine (malaria) and diphosphonates (osteoporosis).
This medicine contains aspartame (E951).
Adults, including the elderly, and children over 12 years:
1 to 2 sachets after meals and if necessary at bedtime.
Method and route of administration
Pour the contents of a sachet-dose directly onto the tongue.
Duration of treatment
It is imperative to consult your doctor if your disorders do not disappear after 7 days of treatment.
Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not take a double dose to make up for the single dose that you have forgotten to take.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Like all medicines, GAVISCONELL FRUITS OF SUGAR-FREE PASSION, oral powder in sachet-dose sweetened with aspartame, xylitol and acesulfame is likely to have undesirable effects, although not everyone is subject to it.
Adverse reactions may include: very rarely (less than 1 in 10,000 patients) allergic reactions including symptoms including itching, difficulty breathing, dizziness; edema of the face, lips, tongue or throat: If you experience any of these effects, discontinue the medication and consult your doctor.
If you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, or if any of the side effects gets serious, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
The active substances are:
Sodium alginate ............................................... .................................................. .......................... 500 mg
Sodium bicarbonate ............................................... .................................................. 267 mg
Calcium carbonate ............................................... .................................................. ...................... 160 mg
For a sachet-dose.
The other components are:
Passion fruit aroma, mint flavoring, acesulfame potassium (E950), anhydrous citric acid in granulated form, aspartam (E951), macrogol 400, macrogol 20 000, anhydrous colloidal silica, xylitol.
This medicinal product is in the form of an oral powder in a sachet-dose. The powder is cream colored.
4, 6, 12, 16, 20, 24 or 32 sachets-dose in cardboard or cardboard boxes.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE
HULL HU8 7DS
RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE France
38 RUE VICTOR BASCH
91305 MASSY CEDEX
RECKITT BENCKISER HEALTHCARE (UK) LIMITED
HULL, HU8 7DS
In accordance with the regulations.
ADVICE / HEALTH EDUCATION
This medication is intended to relieve your stomach ache.
Burns, heartburn, acid reflux can be due to dietary modifications (acidic or spicy dishes, alcoholic beverages ...) or to the intake of certain medications, aspirin, anti-inflammatories ...). Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
In order to limit the onset of symptoms, respect the following hygiene rules as much as possible:
· avoid tobacco and limit the consumption of alcohol,
· avoid abundant and high-fat meals,
· eat slowly,
· avoid certain foods such as chocolate, spices, peppers, citrus juice, soft drinks,
· vary your diet,
· normalize your weight,
· avoid exertion after the meal.
Medicines for heartburn Pharmacy Online: Order your medication to treat your heartburn against acid reflux
There are various treatments for heartburn that aim to relieve quickly, accelerate healing and prevent the development of complications and recurrences.
- Gastric dressings are as plaster covering the walls of the stomach to protect the acidity. (They replace or complement the role of mucus when it is insufficient). They are clay-based compounds, for example.
- Different classes of antacids fight against excessive stomach acid:
• "inhibitors of the proton pump" and antihistamines which decrease secretion of acidity;
• drugs that "absorb" the acidity already present.
- Synthetic Prostaglandins play a protective role at all levels.
- Treatment with two antibiotics for suppressing the presence of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori prevents relapses and allows better healing of the mucosa.
For more Information of Interest, ask your pharmacist for advice
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.