Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Sarsaparilla - gray Racine Pack 250 g
SARSAPARILLA GREY ROOT CUT IPHYM Herb Smilax medica
Latin name: Smilax medica
Common names: sarsaparilla, Sarsaparilla Europe
Parts used: Root
Properties SARSAPARILLA GREY ROOT CUT
Sarsaparilla root has anti-syphilitic properties.
The glucosaponines are diuretics, sudorifics and purifying in skin diseases, as well as intestinal infections.
Indications and uses SARSAPARILLA GREY ROOT CUT
Sarsaparilla root is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Arthritis, flus, colds and rheumatism
Cons-indications with SARSAPARILLA GREY ROOT CUT
- May cause kidney problems
Sarsaparilla root has been copiously imported into Europe until about 1930, because of his antisyphillitiques properties.
Dosage SARSAPARILLA GREY ROOT CUT
Decoction, one piece of rhizome 50 grams per liter of water. Two or three glasses in day will be taken; it is a solution to stimulate the secretion of urine and that of the glands sudoríparas, in the latter case of great use to treat acne (sweat removes toxic substances accumulated in the grain). With the rhizomes drought, can be replaced by a decoction brew.
Botanical description SARSAPARILLA GREY ROOT CUT
Young pale green leaves, green adult leaves mast lined claws, this vine is distinguished by the spearhead in the shape of its leaf apparatus that seems to meander through its stipodes - draft plant nervous system - which provide the clashes and fruit in green beads, red and black that you should not eat. Some leaves have a mottled-striped appearance that inspires distrust unlike the sweet smell of small white flowers that bloom on male plants and female plants. Dioecious species of the Lily family, Sarsaparilla tends to stifle the surrounding vegetation.
Active ingredients: Glucosaponines
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.