Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Leaflet Senna (leaf) Package of 250 g
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : anal fissure
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 149€*
Leaflet Senna (leaf) Package of 250 g
SENE LEAFLET WHOLE IPHYM Herb Cassia senna / Cassia angustifolia
Latin name: Cassia senna / Cassia angustifolia
Common Names: Alexandria Senna, Senna Khartoum
Parts used: Leaflet
Properties SENE FULL LEAFLET
The leaflet Senna has strong laxative properties and can cause colic. It is associated with aromatic plants and antispasmodic which exhaust gas and relaxes the intestinal muscles. Sennosides are dimers (obtained by drying and brewing 40 °) of hydroxyanthracéniques derivatives.
Indications and uses SENE FULL LEAFLET
We use the leaflet Senna in the following therapeutic indications:
- Occasional constipation
- Anal fissures (when to soften the stool)
Cons-indications with SENE FULL LEAFLET
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- For adults
- Not recommended for chronic constipation
- Do not use more than 10 days of treatment to not weaken the colon muscles
Dosage SENE FULL LEAFLET
Leaflets and dry pods can be used (without seeds) infusion:
5 to 20 g per liter, a cup in the evening.
It is estimated effective daily dose to 25 mg per day calculated as sennosides.
Botanical description SENE FULL LEAFLET
C. angustifolia is from Sudan and the Horn of Africa.
These are small shrubs (less than a meter) zygomorphic yellow flowers and leaves paripinnate, the fruit is a flattened and leathery pod, opening spontaneously and containing 6-8 brownish seeds.
Senna and numerous preparations containing it are used as a laxative.
Pharmacology SENE FULL LEAFLET
Active ingredients: dianthroniques glycosides, mucilage, flavonoids, glycosides naphthalene
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.