Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Willow - Bark cut
WILLOW BARK CUT IPHYM Herbalism Salix alba
Latin name: Salix alba
Common names: White willow, wicker white
Parts used: Bark
WILLOW BARK properties CUT
Willow bark has anti-inflammatory properties by action on IL-1 beta and NF kappa B, and reduction of IL-6 and TNF-α (apigenin, quercetin). It is a plant analgesic, antipyretic, anti-rheumatic and antiseptic. Such as aspirin, salicylic acid inhibits cyclooxygenase and decreases the biosynthesis of prostaglandins E1 and E2, but less on the synthesis of thromboxane A2, which makes it less platelet aggregation.
The kittens will possess a nerve sedative and calming uterine pain, possibly due to the presence of estriol.
Indications and uses WILLOW BARK CUT
Willow bark is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Slight fevers, including influenza origin
- Rheumatism and joint pain, rheumatic outbreaks
- Back pain
- Various pain, dysmenorrhea, headache, toothache, etc.
Cons-indications with WILLOW BARK CUT
- May cause potential gastrointestinal disorders
- Caution, do not use preferably in patients taking anticoagulants or antiplatelet agents
The salicoside was isolated in 1830 by Leroux after Serfaty in 1908 has described its activities.
Dosage WILLOW BARK CUT
Pour 2 to 3 grams of drugs in cold water, bring to boil, filter after 5 min.
Botanical description WILLOW BARK CUT
- Common dioecious trees in the wetlands of Europe.
- Palm flexible in their young age, alternate leaves, elongated to lanceolate, short-stalked and finely serrated edge.
- Unisexual flowers clustered in erect catkins, and borne on separate plants (male flowers with yellow stamens, female flowers with green carpels 2).
Pharmacology WILLOW BARK CUT
Active ingredients: salicylates, flavonoids, phenolic compounds, tannins
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.