Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
SENE FOLLICLE CUT IPHYM Herb Cassia angustifolia Vahl.
Latin name: Cassia angustifolia
Other names: Senna Alexandria
Properties SENE FOLLICLE
Indications and uses SENE FOLLICLE
The laxative senna activity lies in stimulating bowel functions: it increases the so-called intestinal peristalsis. The bolus is moved more quickly through the digestive tract.
His action appears only after about 10 hours.
Dosage SENE FOLLICLE
Its use should be limited to occasional requirements, because Senna may have an irritant activity on the intestine and lead to the development of bowel habit.
On the other hand, it comprises anthracenes prevent the resorption of fluid and electrolytes, which can cause losses in particular potassium
Drink a cup morning, afternoon and evening between meals.
Precautions SENE FOLLICLE
Precautions - Our recommendations
Treatment with senna is never exceed 8 to 10 days.
Senna (like many other laxative herbs: buckthorn, rhubarb, etc.) should never be used for long periods - generally never more than ten days - or way too often repeated.
Indeed, such treatments lead to irritation of the colonic mucosa which can cause colitis. After a few days of taking Senna - time to eliminate the "plug" - it is necessary to develop a treatment that aims to rehabilitate the intestine with the adoption of good hygienic-dietary rules and decision rich plant fibers.
Senna is against-indicated in pregnancy or in breastfeeding women, digitalis treatment and in children under 12 years.
It is not advisable in case of inflammatory bowel disease.
Botanical description SENE FOLLICLE CUT
Senna is a small shrub of 50 cm high on average, but can reach up to 3 m depending on the variety.
Its woody stems at the base branch toward their ends.
The pinnate compound leaves are yellowish-green leaflets, narrow and lance-shaped, leathery, 5 to 6 cm long and 2 wide, are arranged on each side of a main shaft spline.
The flowers veined yellow brown, are grouped in clusters at the end erect stems.
The fruits are membranous pods light brown, flat and wrinkled from 3 to 5 cm in length that contain seeds.
It grows in sub-desert regions mainly in East Africa (Somalia, Yemen) and southern India where it is grown, and in the tropics.
The advice of our pharmacist-herbalist to extract the active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and essential oil seeds.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat as soon as boiling) 1 c. Coffee (3-5 g) of medicinal plant (or mixture of plants), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry the plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a little honey or natural syrup.
Prepare your herbal teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Medicinal herbal drinks usually work best on an empty stomach. Often, herbal teas and infusions in small sips throughout the day are suggested to drink, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are we simply taking the natural remedy required.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.