Thyme Pack 250 g
SERPOLET CUT PLANT IPHYM Herb Thymus serpyllum L.
Latin name: Thymus serpyllum L.
Common names: Serpoule, Wild Thyme, Pillolet, Thyme wild thyme, Farigoule
Parts used: Whole plant
Properties SERPOLET CUT PLANT
Thyme has properties:
- Antispasmodic respiratory expectorant
- Healing and vulnerary
- Antiseptic intestinal
Indications and uses SERPOLET CUT PLANT
thyme is used in the following therapeutic indications:
Dosage SERPOLET CUT PLANT
Cough quinteuses care, infectious childhood diseases, influenza, colitis and enterocolitis, digestive spasms and intestinal fermentation; infusion: 20 g / L, infuse 10 minutes, drink 1 to 2 cups after meals.
Botanical description SERPOLET CUT PLANT
- Small common subshrub sunny lawns
- Lying then rectified Stem, from 10 to 40 cm
- Dark purple or yellow oblong sheet hemmed
- Flowers in terminal clusters, pink, purple or white, with protruding stamens
Pharmacology SERPOLET CUT PLANT
Active ingredients: HE, thymol, carvacrol, borneol, flavonoids