Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Rosemary - Full Sheet Pack 250 g
ROSEMARY LEAF IPHYM Herbs Rosmarinus officinalis
Latin name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Common names: Rosemarine, Encensier, Grass crowns, Rosemary troubadours
Parts used: Leaf
Properties ROSEMARY LEAF
Internal use: Rosemary is characterized by its effectiveness on the digestive system. Excellent stimulating hepatobiliary, it is recommended as part of digestive problems: liver failure, jaundice, bloating, indigestion, gastric and intestinal spasms. Draining, purifying and diuretic, it is beneficial in case of overweight.
Rosemary is an effective analgesic and analgesic used externally for muscle and joint pain, cramps, back pain and spasms.
External use: Specially used in hair products, rosemary is recognized for its healing power, antiseptic, astringent and regenerating. It is also an excellent seboregulator.
Indications and uses ROSEMARY LEAF
Cons-indications with ROSEMARY LEAF
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Dosage ROSEMARY LEAF
Infusion 5 to 10 g / l, 15 mm or 30 mm Decoction, drink 200 to 400 ml / day
Botanical description ROSEMARY LEAF
- Shrub 0.5 to 1 m aromatic woody stem
- Persistent Leaf, tough linear wound on the edges, dark green on top and whitish face, covered by a prominent midrib on the underside
- Glomeruli flowers close together forming a kind of spike, corolla lipped, pale blue
Pharmacology ROSEMARY LEAF
Active ingredients: HE, flavones methylated phenolic acids, phenolic tricyclic diterpenes, acidic polysaccharides, triterpenes, steroids
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.