Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Goji Berries dried Lycium barbarum HERBORISTERIE
Bag of 350 g or 250g
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: UBERTI Goji Berries 450G bag, Goji Juice Health SANTE VERTE Green, EcoIdées Bio Dried Goji Berries 400g, ARKOROYAL ROYAL'FRUITS GOJI GRENADE BAOBAB 20 Ampoules, Dried Goji Berries PHARM'UP Bag 500g
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Goji Berries dried Lycium barbarum HERBORISTERIE
Wolfberry or goji berry is the trading name of the Bay of common wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) and Chinese wolfberry (Lycium chinense).
It comes in the form of a small orange berry, elongated, slightly sweet flavor. It is given in Asia exceptional medicinal properties related to the quest for immortality Taoist and is often sold in dried form or juice (usually mixed with other fruit juices).
The name "goji" was made in 1973 by a North American ethnobotanist, Bradley Dobos, from Himalayan local dialects of 枸杞 "gǒuqǐ", the Chinese name; Bay, it is called 枸杞 子 "gǒuqǐzǐ" in Chinese.
Properties of dried Goji berries
Goji: a major source of antioxidants
It seems that the hostile climate of the Himalayan Mountains, where Goji berries were traditionally grown, is partly responsible for its richness in nutrients.
This case can be compared to blueberries, rich in antioxidants, which come from the hostile climate of Alaska.
A search on these blueberries demonstrated the link between the hostile climate and the levels of antioxidants in fruits.
It seems that plants receive all the nutrients essential for their health when they produce more antioxidants to protect themselves from harsh environments.
Composition of dried Goji berries
- 22 polysaccharides, including four that are not found in any other plant which helps to balance the body functions.
- Amino acids, including eight essential, such isoleucine and tryptophan;
- Essential fatty acids, essential for brain and nervous system, including linoleic acid;
- Minerals and trace elements, including germanium (rarely found in foods), which is beneficial for the well-being;
- A full range of carotenoids (including beta carotene, zeaxanthin and lutein), powerful antioxidants strengthening the system uimmunitaire;
- A high concentration of vitamins B1, B2 and B6.
- Vitamin C (5 times more than oranges for the same weight);
- The vitamin E, betaine, which promotes healthy liver function, protects DNA and improves memory;
- Beta-sitosterol, the cyperone, the physaline, scopoletin ...
Dosage of dried Goji berries
Consume 2 teaspoons goji berries per day.
A bag of 350 g contains about 45 teaspoons of goji berries.
Botanical description of dried Goji berries
Goji berries, fruit of the Himalayas, is a small and discreet red fruit, resembling an elongated cherry.
It does not export the fruis fresh, but dried. The berries are bright red and taste like a nice mix of cherry, raspberry and date.
Wolfberry grows on vines Goji often exceeding 20 meters in length.
Seeing that the Himalayan lived longer (easily up to 100 years) and healthier than they, the Chinese were interested in what they ate. This is how they discovered the Goji.
Centuries BCE, they began to cultivate intensively, to benefit from its profits.
Precautions with dried Goji berries
It should meet the prescribed doses and should not be administered to children under 6 years.
Cons-indications of dried Goji berries
No cons-indications reported to date.
Side Effects of dried Goji berries
No side effects reported to date.
Drug interactions with dried Goji berries
No drug interactions reported to date.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.