Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Licorice - Root raked Pack 250 g
RACINE raked REGLISSE
IPHYM Herbalism Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
Latin name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
Common Names: Wood soft, sweet Wood, gentle Racine
Parts used: Root raked
RACINE raked properties REGLISSE
The root raked licorice increases the secretion of gastric mucus and reduce that of pepsinogen. It is a gastric antiulcer which plays a preventive and curative role vis-a-vis of gastric ulcers and inhibits the adhesion of Helicobacter pylori to the gastric wall (polysaccharides). Flavonoids are antispasmodic (liquiritin and isoliquiritoside). This plant is expectorant and mucolytic, it facilitates expectoration. She's also antitussive. Glycyrrhizin has anti-bacterial, antiviral (glycyrrhetic acid is active against the SARS virus), anti-hepatotoxic, healing and immunostimulant; immunostimulant because it increases phagocytosis and stimulates the production of T and B lymphocytes are noted mineralocorticoid effects and potentiation of steroids (inhibition of 4.5 b reductase responsible for the inactivation of steroid hormones).
The glycyrrhizic acid interferes with dehydrogenase 17 beta-hydroxysteroid, which catalyzes the conversion of androstenedione to testosterone, which lead to a reduction in testosterone levels in men as in women. Licorice is adaptogen. Stimulation of memory is noted by glabridin with an anticholinergic effect (potential effect in Alzheimer's disease. It is also a neuroprotective (glabridin and isoliquiritigenin), an anticonvulsant and an antidepressant. Licorice is antihistamine and that anti-inflammatory (glycyrrhizin) by inhibiting the production of prostaglandin E2 from macrophages.
The glycyrrhetic acid stimulate natural conversion estrogen testosterone The glycyrrhizic acid interferes with 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, which catalyzes the conversion of androstenedione to testosterone. Antitumor activity was noted (prostate cancer) by licochalcone, anti-angiogenic, decreases the production of VEGF. Moreover, it is hepatoprotective, a néphroprotectrice (glabridin) and a wound healing. There is a antibacterial activity vis-à-vis Staphylococcus aureus resistant to methicillin (MRSA) by flavonoids (the licoricidine restores the effects of oxacillin), and That a antifungal activity (glabridin).
Indications and uses raked LIQUORICE ROOT
raked the root using licorice in the following therapeutic indications:
- Gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer Helicobacter pylori
- Tonsillitis, chronic bronchitis, asthma
- Hemorrhoids, anal itching and vulvar
- Eczema, itching, skin ulcers, insect bites, sunburn, seborrheic dermatitis, diaper rash
- Lichen Planus
- Sun protection and vis-à-vis the stress of high mountains (altitude sickness) or water deprivation during hot weather
- Insufficient surénalienne
- Female hirsutism, hyperandrogenism, would cause ovulation in hyperandrogenic woman
- Indications of steroids, over a short time, relays steroids
Cons-indications with REGLISSE raked ROOT
- The glycyrrhizin can cause high blood pressure and edema with sodium retention (pseudo-aldosteronism), hypokalemia, impaired muscle contractility, heart defects, aldosteronism (sodium retention, chlorinated, water, increased excretion of potassium, decreased urine output)
- Poisoning glycyrrhizin can cause pseudo primary aldosteronism.
- The glycyrrhizin has no direct minéralocorticocoïde activity (affinity for the mineralocorticoid receptor 10,000 times lower than that of aldosterone). It exerts its toxicity through enzyme inhibition on dehydrogenase 11-beta-hydroxysteroid. Cortisol, which can then be converted to cortisone in the kidney, binds to mineralocorticoid receptors reproducing the symptoms of hyperaldosteronism (renal excretion of potassium and fluid retention) while there is an overall freination the renin-angiotensin system plasma -aldostérone
- Avoid combination with:
Digitalis (increased sensitivity)
Diuretics (risk of hypokalemia)
Corticosteroids (additive effect)
Oral contraceptives (increased effects of glycyrrhizin)
Theophrastus recommended it in ulcers in the third century BC. JC and mentioned its effect of reducing the sensation of thirst
RACINE raked dosage REGLISSE
Confirmed by usage:
- In dysmenorrhoea (oral)
Macerated (10 g / liter; maceration 5 h): 250 to 750 ml / day
Justified by pharmacology:
- Anti-ulcer (oral)
- Antispasmodic (oral)
- Expectorant and antitussive (oral)
Botanical description REGLISSE raked ROOT
- Herb, a perennial stoloniferous rhizome, wild or cultivated
- Racine with numerous rootlets
- Flowers small, more or less dark lilac in elongated clusters
RACINE raked pharmacology REGLISSE
Active ingredients: alkaloids, saponins, flavonoids, isoflavonoids, beta-sistostérols, polysaccharides, salicylic acid
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.