Licorice - Root raked Pack 250 g
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : adrenal insufficiency
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Licorice - Root raked Pack 250 g
RACINE raked REGLISSE
IPHYM Herbalism Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
Latin name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
Common Names: Wood soft, sweet Wood, gentle Racine
Parts used: Root raked
RACINE raked properties REGLISSE
The root raked licorice increases the secretion of gastric mucus and reduce that of pepsinogen. It is a gastric antiulcer which plays a preventive and curative role vis-a-vis of gastric ulcers and inhibits the adhesion of Helicobacter pylori to the gastric wall (polysaccharides). Flavonoids are antispasmodic (liquiritin and isoliquiritoside). This plant is expectorant and mucolytic, it facilitates expectoration. She's also antitussive. Glycyrrhizin has anti-bacterial, antiviral (glycyrrhetic acid is active against the SARS virus), anti-hepatotoxic, healing and immunostimulant; immunostimulant because it increases phagocytosis and stimulates the production of T and B lymphocytes are noted mineralocorticoid effects and potentiation of steroids (inhibition of 4.5 b reductase responsible for the inactivation of steroid hormones).
The glycyrrhizic acid interferes with dehydrogenase 17 beta-hydroxysteroid, which catalyzes the conversion of androstenedione to testosterone, which lead to a reduction in testosterone levels in men as in women. Licorice is adaptogen. Stimulation of memory is noted by glabridin with an anticholinergic effect (potential effect in Alzheimer's disease. It is also a neuroprotective (glabridin and isoliquiritigenin), an anticonvulsant and an antidepressant. Licorice is antihistamine and that anti-inflammatory (glycyrrhizin) by inhibiting the production of prostaglandin E2 from macrophages.
The glycyrrhetic acid stimulate natural conversion estrogen testosterone The glycyrrhizic acid interferes with 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, which catalyzes the conversion of androstenedione to testosterone. Antitumor activity was noted (prostate cancer) by licochalcone, anti-angiogenic, decreases the production of VEGF. Moreover, it is hepatoprotective, a néphroprotectrice (glabridin) and a wound healing. There is a antibacterial activity vis-à-vis Staphylococcus aureus resistant to methicillin (MRSA) by flavonoids (the licoricidine restores the effects of oxacillin), and That a antifungal activity (glabridin).
Indications and uses raked LIQUORICE ROOT
raked the root using licorice in the following therapeutic indications:
- Gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer Helicobacter pylori
- Tonsillitis, chronic bronchitis, asthma
- Hemorrhoids, anal itching and vulvar
- Eczema, itching, skin ulcers, insect bites, sunburn, seborrheic dermatitis, diaper rash
- Lichen Planus
- Sun protection and vis-à-vis the stress of high mountains (altitude sickness) or water deprivation during hot weather
- Insufficient surénalienne
- Female hirsutism, hyperandrogenism, would cause ovulation in hyperandrogenic woman
- Indications of steroids, over a short time, relays steroids
Cons-indications with REGLISSE raked ROOT
- The glycyrrhizin can cause high blood pressure and edema with sodium retention (pseudo-aldosteronism), hypokalemia, impaired muscle contractility, heart defects, aldosteronism (sodium retention, chlorinated, water, increased excretion of potassium, decreased urine output)
- Poisoning glycyrrhizin can cause pseudo primary aldosteronism.
- The glycyrrhizin has no direct minéralocorticocoïde activity (affinity for the mineralocorticoid receptor 10,000 times lower than that of aldosterone). It exerts its toxicity through enzyme inhibition on dehydrogenase 11-beta-hydroxysteroid. Cortisol, which can then be converted to cortisone in the kidney, binds to mineralocorticoid receptors reproducing the symptoms of hyperaldosteronism (renal excretion of potassium and fluid retention) while there is an overall freination the renin-angiotensin system plasma -aldostérone
- Avoid combination with:
Digitalis (increased sensitivity)
Diuretics (risk of hypokalemia)
Corticosteroids (additive effect)
Oral contraceptives (increased effects of glycyrrhizin)
Theophrastus recommended it in ulcers in the third century BC. JC and mentioned its effect of reducing the sensation of thirst
RACINE raked dosage REGLISSE
Confirmed by usage:
- In dysmenorrhoea (oral)
Macerated (10 g / liter; maceration 5 h): 250 to 750 ml / day
Justified by pharmacology:
- Anti-ulcer (oral)
- Antispasmodic (oral)
- Expectorant and antitussive (oral)
Botanical description REGLISSE raked ROOT
- Herb, a perennial stoloniferous rhizome, wild or cultivated
- Racine with numerous rootlets
- Flowers small, more or less dark lilac in elongated clusters
RACINE raked pharmacology REGLISSE
Active ingredients: alkaloids, saponins, flavonoids, isoflavonoids, beta-sistostérols, polysaccharides, salicylic acid
Today No. 1 pharmaceutical herbal IPHYM the Group PHARMA & PLANTS is a pharmaceutical company established in 1972, specializing in herbal medicine. Their mission: the well-being of all the plants.
Its main atous:
A laboratory Quality Assurance and Quality Control integrated.
Maximum security: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
Traceability: control form available for all products.
AFSSAPS Certification: we are regularly verified by the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products, which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
GMP Certification: our production teams are formed with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Medicinal Plants: Our doctors of pharmacy, training herbalist, have referenced plants from a rigorous selection from around the world and produced in a precise specifications to ensure optimum quality in active ingredients. Our medicines are not processed and their quality is monitored at every stage of their production. Do not mix from different backgrounds, each batch of medicinal plant is uniform in quality. Careful drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees impeccable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness, the best price.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.