Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Black Psyllium - Whole seed pack 250 g
PSYLLIUM BLACK SEEDS IPHYM Herbs Plantago psyllium L. / P. indica L.
Latin name: Plantago psyllium L. / P. indica L.
Common Names: Grass flea pucier, Ispaghul
Parts used: Seed
Origin: Middle East, mediterranean basin
Properties PSYLLIUM BLACK SEED
Black psyllium laxative and has detoxifying properties (dissolves toxins in the gut). It is a cholesterol-lowering plant. potential activity is noted in the type 2 diabetes.
Indications and uses PSYLLIUM BLACK SEED
We use black psyllium seeds in the following therapeutic indications:
- Occasional constipation, irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcers of the stomach and duodenum
- Type 2 diabetes
Cons-indications with PSYLLIUM BLACK SEED
- Avoid in cases of intestinal obstruction or stenosis of the pylorus
- Caution in case of megacolon
Dosage PSYLLIUM BLACK SEED
Constipation, but also stomach ulcers, colitis, gastro-enteritis.
Soak for a few minutes 10 g of psyllium in 100 ml of warm water. Drink immediately to prevent the mixture thickens and gels.
Then drink the equivalent of at least 200 ml of water to prevent the obstruction of the digestive tract. Repeat from 1 to 3 times per day, as needed.
Gradually increase the dose until the desired effect.
It may be necessary to continue treatment for at least 2 to 3 days before receiving a laxative effect optimal.
common use: 1-2 tablespoons of seeds, previously soaked in cold water
Botanical description PSYLLIUM BLACK SEED
- Stem erect
- Leaves elongated, narrow, opposing or 3
- Fruits: pyxides containing seeds smooth, shiny, brownish (like fleas)
Pharmacology PSYLLIUM BLACK SEED
Active ingredients: Polysaccharides, sterols, iridoid
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.