Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF IPHYM Herbalism Lippia citriodora
Latin name: Lippia citriodora
Common Names: Verbena, Lemon Verbena, Verbena lemon
Parts used: Leaves
Properties VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF
The leaves of verbena have powerful antioxidant properties, anti-radical and antigenotoxic. They are powerfully antispasmodic on isolated ileum and protective vis-à-vis the colonic inflammation. The ethanol extracts have anticonvulsant activity on the GABA system. They are also antimicrobial and cytotoxic.
The ethanol extracts are cytotoxic with respect to Helicobacter pylori. It is an antihistamine plant. It has anxiolytic activity.
In traditional use, Reunion is used for fever, flu, cough, headache, malaise and dizziness. Verbena helps sleep and fight anxiety and anxiety.
Monoterpene aldehydes geranial and neral are calming the central nervous system and slightly invigorating and antivirals (flu).
Indications and uses VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF
fragrant verbena leaves are used in the following cases:
- Spasms Digestive and stomach pains
- Fever, flu, cough
- Headache, dizziness, vertigo
- Sleeping troubles
- Anxiety and anxiety
- Weight Gain, Obesity
Cons-indications with VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF
- Possible interaction with liver enzymes that alter the metabolism of drugs
- Potentially allergenic
- T he iridoids, substances in verbena, can cause contraction of intestinal muscles
- Verbena contains a variable amount of vitamin K, which can diminish the effectiveness of anticoagulant
- The terpenoids, active ingredients verbena, can alter the levels of liver enzymes
- Banned in people with liver failure
- Possible Drug Interactions with anticoagulants and antiplatelet (including the effects can be reduced by verbena); antihypertensive (whose effects are added to the vasodilatory properties of verbena); anti-inflammatory (the effects of which could be increased by verbena); estrogen and progesterone hormone therapy types (including verbena could prevent the action of estrogen); iron (the verbena could inhibit absorption)
- Banned in people with neurological disorders
Dosage VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF
The advice of our pharmacist-herbalist to extract the active ingredients from plants and realize an infusion easily:
For the sheets
- Infusion: 1-2 g (1-2 teaspoons) of verbena leaves in a cup of warm water after meals
Prepare your herbal teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Medicinal herbal drinks usually work best on an empty stomach. Often, herbal teas and infusions in small sips throughout the day are suggested to drink, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are we simply taking the natural remedy required.
Recommended associations with VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF
A combination of verbena leaves, gentian root, elderflower, sorrel and primrose is used in the treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis
Botanical description VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF
The verbena is a fragrant shrub up to 2 m, with hollow and branched stem angular. Its leaves are in whorls of 3 or 4, lanceolate, penninerves in projecting rib below, exhaling a lemony smell wrinkle. It has spikes of numerous small white flowers and bluish whose tube flares star 4 lobes.
Pharmacology VERVEINE ODOR WHOLE LEAF
Active ingredients: mucilage, tannins, iridoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols verbascoside.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.