Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
green mate - Cut Sheet Pack 250 g
Substitute tea, maté a nutritional complement for persons eating few fruits and vegetables.
Extremely rich in vitamins (three times more than tea), it is also rich in minerals (iron, potassium, magnesium ...).
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
green mate - Cut Sheet Pack 250 g
MATE GREEN SHEET CUT IPHYM Herbalism yerba mate H. St.
Latin name: yerba mate H. St.
Common Names: Tea Paraguay Tea Jesuits, Grass of St. Bartholomew, virgin Tea
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: South America, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay
Properties MATT CUT GREEN LEAF
The green mate leaves have tonic and stimulating properties of the central nervous system. One notes analeptique effects glycogenolytic lipolytic and stimulating the heart muscle (inotropic and positive chronotropic caffeine) with effect delay. It also notes an anti-obesity activity and an anti-pancreatic lipase activity. Green Mate reduces the absorption of glucose. It relaxes smooth muscles, especially those of the bronchi, and acts favorably on peripheral blood circulation (migraine headaches). There is a antioxidant effect, synergistic anti-inflammatory with quercetin on the inhibition of COX-2. This plant is anti-atherosclerotic and limit the progression of atherosclerosis.
Indications and uses MATE GREEN SHEET CUT
It uses green mate leaves in the following therapeutic indications:
- Mental and physical asthenia
- Weight gain
- Headache migraine
Cons-indications with MATE CUT GREEN LEAF
- Potentially serious side effects with mixing ephedrine / caffeine or with synephrine / caffeine combination
- Potential genotoxic and mutagenic (oropharynx and esophagus)
Dosage MATE GREEN CUT SHEET
Action against asthenia or to promote weight erte p;
Infusion: pour not boiling hot water on a teaspoon mate and filter after 5 to 10 min
Botanical description MATE CUT GREEN LEAF
- Shrub of 4 to 10 meters high, even up to 20 meters in the wild, whitish bark.
- Leaves, alternate, glossy, oblong lanceolate, with toothed edges, green top
Active ingredients: purine bases, caféyl-quinic acid, flavonoids, saponins, vitamins, HE
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.