Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Mauve - Flower Whole Package of 250 g
PURPLE FLOWER IPHYM Herbalism Malva sylvestris L.
Latin name: Malva sylvestris L.
Common names: Mallow, False marshmallow Beurrat, Fouassier, Millstone, Fromageon, Mallow
Used parts: Flower
Origin: Europe, Asia, North America
Properties PURPLE FLOWER
The purple flower has emollient, softening, anti-ulcer and anti-Helicobacter pylori. It is laxative and vulnerary. There is a demonstrated antitussive activity. This is an anti-inflammatory plant, antioxidative and antiradical. It is also antibacterial (Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Enterococcus faecalis) and antifungal. This is an immuno-modulating, and an activator of macrophages and T-helper-1 (Th-1) while '' Alcea rosea '' L. is a polyclonal activator of B cells was noted renal protecting activity ( phenolic compounds).
Indications and uses PURPLE FLOWER
purple flower is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Spastic colitis
- Treatment of Cough
- Cracks, fissures, insect bites
- Oral Analgesic
Dosage PURPLE FLOWER
Care for asthma, bronchitis, colds, cough, pharyngitis and the aryngites; 10g flower / liter, 15 mm, at will
Mild astringent effect; in NFusion i: 10 to 20 grams of flowers per liter infusion 15mm, drink at will
Botanical description PURPLE FLOWER
- Grass roughly hairy, biennial or pérennante
- Stem erect, rower
- Flowers large enough purplish pink with darker veins
Pharmacology PURPLE FLOWER
Active ingredients: Mucilage, anthocyanins, anthocyanidiques, flavonoids, tannins
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Our related articles
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Follow our news and receive exclusively our promotions, news and health tips.
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.