Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Hazel (Coudrier) - Cut Sheet Pack 250 g
HAZEL LEAF CUT IPHYM Herbalism Corylus Avellana L.
Latin name: Corylus avellana L.
Common names: Coudrier, Filberts
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: Europe, West Asia, North Africa
Properties NOISETIER SHEET CUT
The hazel leaf has veinotonic properties, the sheet can be substituted for the witch hazel. It is hemostatic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oedematous, astringent and anti-diarrheal. This is a wound healing and an anti-oxidant.
Indications and uses NOISETIER SHEET CUT
hazel leaf is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Venous insufficiency
- Spider Veins
Dosage NOISETIER SHEET CUT
Decoction for 2 minutes by putting a spoonful of soup cut leaves per cup. Take two or three cups a day.
Botanical description NOISETIER SHEET CUT
The hazel is a shrub with flexible stems, branching and bushy. Leaves, heart-shaped, narrowed to the point, have toothed edges. The flowers appear before the leaves, males in September, a sort of elongated kittens golden yellow, females in February, buds from which emerge red styles. The fruit is the delight that we all know.
Growing and Harvesting
Common in Europe in the plains, hazel is rare in high places. Multiplication is obtained by cuttings. The leaves are harvested at full training to June, dried in the shade in dry and ventilated places.
Active ingredients: polyphenols, tannins, flavonoids, phenolic acids, fatty acid
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.