Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Orange citron - Cut Sheet HERBORISTERIE
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: orange tree
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/15/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Orange citron - Cut Sheet HERBORISTERIE
Latin name: Citrus aurantium L. variety amara
Common names: Bitter Orange, Bitter Orange
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: Spain, Mexico
Properties of Orange bigarade
The bitter orange to orange leaf has sedative properties of the central nervous system by monoterpene alcohols and esters. It is antispasmodic, and slightly hypnotic. It confers anti-cancer properties: tangeretin and nobiletin (flavonoids) that inhibit mutagenesis induced by carcinogens, and the division of cancer cells. Flavonoids are hypolipidemic (naringin and naringenin) enzyme inhibition (acyl-coenzyme A cholesterol acyltransferase and coenzyme-3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl A reductase). Flavonoids are inhibitors of adipocyte differentiation (naringin, hesperidin, poncirin, isosiennsetine, hexaméthoxyflavone, sineesytine, isoscutellaréine, nobiletin, heptaméthoxyflavone, 3-hydoxynobilétine, tangeretin, hydroxypentaméthoxyflavone).
Indication Orange bigarade
bigarade of orange feuile is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Neurotonic States and sleep disorders minors
- Excellent sedative children
Botanical description of the Orange bigarade
- Tree of 4 to 5 m to glossy dark green leaves persistent
- Flower white, in axillary glomerulus, fragrant
- Fruit: smaller and darker than the sweet orange, rough skin, pulp and bitter acid
The advice of our pharmacist-herbalist to extract the active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and essential oil seeds.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat as soon as boiling) 1 c. Coffee (3-5 g) of medicinal plant (or mixture of plants), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry the plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a little honey or natural syrup.
How to make a decoction easily
For roots, bark, leathery leaves and hard seeds (woody medicinal plants).
- Place 1 c. tablespoons (5-8 g) of the medicinal plant chosen in a stainless steel pan (avoid aluminum) v and pour 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- Simmer 5 to 30 minutes and cover to prevent evaporation.
- Filter and drink sweet tea or not within 24 hours. Keep cool.
Prepare your herbal teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Medicinal herbal drinks usually work best on an empty stomach. Often, herbal teas and infusions in small sips throughout the day are suggested to drink, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are we simply taking the natural remedy required.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.