Nettle leaf HERBORISTERIE
Digestive comfort, tonsillitis, Heavy Periods, enteritis, Fibroids, dermatoses, Gallstones.
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the shipping fees
Nettle leaf HERBORISTERIE
Latin name: Urtica dioica L.
Other names: Stinging Nettle, Stinging Nettle, Nettle common, perennial nettle, nettle red
Properties pungent Nettle
Indications pungent Nettle
- Heavy Periods
Dosage pungent Nettle
- Complementary Therapeutics rheumatic conditions, inflammatory disease of the urinary tract, preventive drainage and treatment of kidney stones
Infusion: 10 g/500 ml, infuse 10 min drink 1 cup in the morning on an empty stomach, 1 cup 30 minutes before main meals and 1 cup in the afternoon
Botanical description of the pungent Nettle
- Herb, perennial, dioecious, 1 m high
- Stem quadrangular covered with stinging hairs
- Dark green leaves, very hairy, pointed at the tip of the blade
- Flowers small, greenish, unisexual branched cluster
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract the active principles of plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and seeds essential oil.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat once boiling) 1 c. Coffee (3-5 g) herb (or herb mixture), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding some honey or natural syrup.
How to make a decoction easily
For roots, bark, leathery leaves and hard seeds (woody medicinal plants).
- Place 1 tsp. tablespoons (5-8 g) of the medicinal plant selected from a stainless steel pot (avoid aluminum) v and pour 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- Simmer 5 to 30 minutes and cover to prevent evaporation.
- Strain and drink the sweet tea or not within 24 hours. Keep cool.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal infusions and teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are simply taking the natural remedy if necessary.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.