Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Walnut - Pack Leaf 250g
WALNUT LEAF CUT IPHYM Herb Juglans L. regio
Latin name: Juglans L. regio
Common names: Calottier, Goguier, Noguier, Walnut royal, divine Gland, Gland Jupiter
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: Middle East
Properties WALNUT CUT SHEET
The walnut leaf has astringent and healing properties by gallic tannins and catechin. The leaves are slightly hypoglycemic.
Juglone is on antitumor ascetic tumor cytotoxic Ehrlich and some lung cancer cells. This is an antimicrobial and an anti-oxidant. The acid fraction is anti-tumor.
Indications and uses WALNUT CUT SHEET
Is used walnut leaf in the following therapeutic indications:
- External use: acne, eczema, impetigo, pyoderma, ulcer, hyperhidrosis
- Internal use: depurative, anthelmintic
- Adjuvant in dermatological diseases
- Venous insufficiency and hemorrhoids
Cons-indications with WALNUT CUT SHEET
- It is feared the tissue and cellular effects of juglone in the long term
WALNUT dosage SHEET CUT
Confirmed by the use and pharmacology:
- Astringent, antidiarrheal (leaf, orally)
Decoction 1.5 g per cup one to three times per day
Botanical description WALNUT CUT SHEET
- Grand cultivated tree
- Compound leaf imparipinnate, long petiole
- Flower greenish male in drooping catkins, females at the ends of branches
WALNUT pharmacology SHEET CUT
Active ingredients: tannins, naphthoquinones, flavonoids, phenolic acids, HE, ascorbic acid
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.