Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Ground ivy Pack 250 g
Ground ivy is a perennial with creeping stems on which form here and there rootlets. The leaves, opposite, long-stalked, heart-shaped, are embossed, well embattled and hairy underneath. The flowers, of a beautiful green-violet, visible from May to September, are born in the upper leaf axils. The fruit, divided into 4 equal parts, is ovoid, brown and smooth.
IVY LAND CUP IPHYM Herbalism Glechoma hederacea
Latin name: Glechoma hederacea
Common names: Herb St. John, Crown land, Terrette, Rondette, DRIENNE
Parts used: Whole plant
Ground Ivy Properties
Ground ivy has mucolytic properties, expectorant and
anti-inflammatory. It inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and inflammation mediated by macrophages. It is also antimicrobial.
The octadecadienoic acid is hydroxylated activator of adenylate cyclase and platelet inhibitor of cell migration. It is a vulnerary. Marrubiin is the serotonin antagonist
Ground ivy Indications and Uses
Ground ivy is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Whooping cough
Botanical description of the ground ivy
- Small very common herb in moist and shady places
- Creeping stems, flowering branches drawn from 5 to 30 cm, quadrangular, dark green or reddish leaves, heart-shaped, embossed, crenellated
- Blue violet purple Fragrant flowers punctuated by unilateral glomeruli
- Non-Mediterranean Europe
Active ingredients: Marubiine, flavonoids, sesquiterpenes, phenolic acids, hydroxy octadecadienoic acid, alkaloids
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.