GREEN FULL 100G IPHYM Herbalism Camellia sinensis (L.)
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : alzheimer
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GREEN FULL IPHYM Herbalism Camellia sinensis (L.)
Latin name: Camellia sinensis (L.)
Common Names: Tea Tree, Tea
Parts used: Leaf
Properties GREEN FULL
T Green Tea has stimulating properties due to caffeine. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-oxidant and anti-aging. This is an antimicrobial (Staphylococcus epidermidis, Micrococcus luteus, Brevibacterium linens, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Bacillus subtilis), an antibacterial vis-a-vis of "Staphylococcus aureus" methicillin-resistant by producing beta-lactamase. Derivatives apigenin (isoschaftoside and vicénine-3) are inhibitors of lipoxygenase. Polyphenols are antioxidants and free radical scavengers. Catechins protect DNA and amino acid nitrative stress (preferentially in green tea), lower total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol. Flavonoids (quercetin) inhibit LDL oxidation, inducing atherogenesis.
Tea consumption is associated with reduced heart attacks, and reduced risk of cancer, cognitive decline and dementia, as well as improvements in bone density. There is a cholinesterase activity.
The astringency of tannins induces a decrease in the absorption and bioavailability of certain drugs (alkaloids, antipsychotics and antidepressants). There is also an antimicrobial activity in synergy with penicillins.
L-theanine readily crosses the blood-brain barrier, increases cerebral levels of GABA (inhibitory neurotransmitter), and increases the brain levels of dopamine and serotonin.
L-theanine thus protects the brain from neurotoxicity induced by glutamate (cause of neurodegenerative diseases). It significantly reduces mental, physical and social symptoms associated with PMS. It normalizes blood pressure and helps temper the irritating effects of caffeine.
Tea consumption increased telomere length and improve longevity.
Ingestion of green tea improves insulin sensitivity, reduces the levels of glycated hemoglobin, increases the expression of GLUT-IV glucose transporters, improves glucose tolerance and decreases the incidence of diabetes.
The rich drinking tea catechins fight insulin resistance in overweight patients with metabolic syndrome. It acts on the fat distribution and by increasing the burning of fat, helps regulate weight.
Coffee and tea are major sources of antioxidants in France, as polyphenols that contribute to 48.5% of total intakes of antioxidants.
Indications and uses GREEN FULL
Essentially beverage pleasure, a cup of tea 200ml brings an average of 135 mg of flavonoids. It advises in diabetes, obesity and Alzheimer's disease.
Green tea is rich in catechins, especially black tea theaflavins and thearubigins (polymerized catechins), but both are rich in theanine.
Cons-indications with GREEN FULL
- Decreased absorption and bioavailability of certain drugs (alkaloids, neuroleptics and antidepressants) by tannins
- The infusion of tea inhibits the absorption of iron; inhibiting the absorption of non-heme iron is 30% with the green tea and varies from 36 to 61% with black tea. The effect of inhibition of iron absorption by tea is attributed to the complex iron-insoluble tannin which forms in the lumen of the gastrointestinal tract
- So BEWARE of possible drug interactions
- Not recommended for people with heart problems
- WARNING, consuming more than 500 mg of caffeine a day can cause serious side effects in some people
- WARNING, people with liver problems (liver) or with abdominal pain, jaundice or dark colored urine should consult a physician before consuming green tea extracts
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Not advised for people with iron deficiency
Dosage GREEN FULL
To exert a protective effect against some cancers (endometrial, ovarian, prostate, breast, esophagus, mouth); Infusion- Pour 250ml of boiling water over 2.5 g of green tea leaves. Cover and let steep for 2 to 10 minutes, then strain. Drink 3 cups a day.
Botanical description GREEN FULL
- Small tree of 5 to 10 m high
- Leaf: persistent, shortly petiolate, entire, oval, oblong, acuminate and toothed on 2/3
- Flowers: solitary or 2 or 3
- Fruit: rounded capsule
Pharmacology GREEN FULL
Active ingredients: Caffeine, tannins, catechins, flavonoids, l-theanine
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.