Birdsfoot trefoil Pack 250 g
Birdsfoot trefoil REGULAR CUP IPHYM Herbalism Lotus corniculatus L.
Latin name: Lotus corniculatus L.
Common names: Fourcette, Houndstooth, Slippers baby Jesus, Hoof of the bride, Small shoe horned Clover Cormette
Parts used: Whole plant
Properties trefoil REGULAR CUP
Birdsfoot trefoil has antispasmodic properties, sedative and mild hypnotic.
Indications and uses trefoil REGULAR CUP
birdsfoot trefoil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Erethism nervous, anxiety, arousal
- States of anxiety and mild depression
- Erethism heart, palpitations
Cons-indications and precautions with trefoil REGULAR CUP
- All parts of the plant contain cyanogenic glycosides, as such she was banned from marketing in Belgium
- The flowers of some species contain traces of prussic acid, so that the plant can be slightly toxic when blooming, but is completely harmless when dried
Dosage trefoil REGULAR CUP
Confirmed by usage:
- Nervous disorders: insomnia, palpitations (oral), anxiety, vegetative dystonia neuro
Infusion: 50 g / liter, infuse 15 minutes, drink 250 ml / day
Botanical description trefoil REGULAR CUP
- Herbaceous, perennial plant
- Semi-trailing rod, round and smooth
- Trifoliate leaf, petiole short
- Golden yellow flowers, blushing to standard
Pharmacology trefoil REGULAR CUP
Active ingredients: flavonoids, proanthocyanidins, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, phenolic compounds, cyanogenic compound, nitrilosides
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.