Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Birdsfoot trefoil Pack 250 g
Birdsfoot trefoil REGULAR CUP IPHYM Herbalism Lotus corniculatus L.
Latin name: Lotus corniculatus L.
Common names: Fourcette, Houndstooth, Slippers baby Jesus, Hoof of the bride, Small shoe horned Clover Cormette
Parts used: Whole plant
Properties trefoil REGULAR CUP
Birdsfoot trefoil has antispasmodic properties, sedative and mild hypnotic.
Indications and uses trefoil REGULAR CUP
birdsfoot trefoil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Erethism nervous, anxiety, arousal
- States of anxiety and mild depression
- Erethism heart, palpitations
Cons-indications and precautions with trefoil REGULAR CUP
- All parts of the plant contain cyanogenic glycosides, as such she was banned from marketing in Belgium
- The flowers of some species contain traces of prussic acid, so that the plant can be slightly toxic when blooming, but is completely harmless when dried
Dosage trefoil REGULAR CUP
Confirmed by usage:
- Nervous disorders: insomnia, palpitations (oral), anxiety, vegetative dystonia neuro
Infusion: 50 g / liter, infuse 15 minutes, drink 250 ml / day
Botanical description trefoil REGULAR CUP
- Herbaceous, perennial plant
- Semi-trailing rod, round and smooth
- Trifoliate leaf, petiole short
- Golden yellow flowers, blushing to standard
Pharmacology trefoil REGULAR CUP
Active ingredients: flavonoids, proanthocyanidins, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, phenolic compounds, cyanogenic compound, nitrilosides
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.