Birdsfoot trefoil Pack 250 g
Birdsfoot trefoil REGULAR CUP IPHYM Herbalism Lotus corniculatus L.
Latin name: Lotus corniculatus L.
Common names: Fourcette, Houndstooth, Slippers baby Jesus, Hoof of the bride, Small shoe horned Clover Cormette
Parts used: Whole plant
Properties trefoil REGULAR CUP
Birdsfoot trefoil has antispasmodic properties, sedative and mild hypnotic.
Indications and uses trefoil REGULAR CUP
birdsfoot trefoil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Erethism nervous, anxiety, arousal
- States of anxiety and mild depression
- Erethism heart, palpitations
Cons-indications and precautions with trefoil REGULAR CUP
- All parts of the plant contain cyanogenic glycosides, as such she was banned from marketing in Belgium
- The flowers of some species contain traces of prussic acid, so that the plant can be slightly toxic when blooming, but is completely harmless when dried
Dosage trefoil REGULAR CUP
Confirmed by usage:
- Nervous disorders: insomnia, palpitations (oral), anxiety, vegetative dystonia neuro
Infusion: 50 g / liter, infuse 15 minutes, drink 250 ml / day
Botanical description trefoil REGULAR CUP
- Herbaceous, perennial plant
- Semi-trailing rod, round and smooth
- Trifoliate leaf, petiole short
- Golden yellow flowers, blushing to standard
Pharmacology trefoil REGULAR CUP
Active ingredients: flavonoids, proanthocyanidins, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, phenolic compounds, cyanogenic compound, nitrilosides
Today No. 1 pharmaceutical herbal IPHYM the Group PHARMA & PLANTS is a pharmaceutical company established in 1972, specializing in herbal medicine. Their mission: the well-being of all the plants.
Its main atous:
A laboratory Quality Assurance and Quality Control integrated.
Maximum security: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
Traceability: control form available for all products.
AFSSAPS Certification: we are regularly verified by the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products, which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
GMP Certification: our production teams are formed with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Medicinal plants: Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each batch of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.