Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
SAGE SLAREE luminary CUT
100G IPHYM Herb Salvia sclarea
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: SAUGE SCLAREE PhytoStandard 90ML EPS PiLeJe PhytoPrevent, PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL BIO BIO Clary Sage Salvia sclarea 5 ml, HYDROSOLS BIO CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE, LCA Clary Sage essential oil of Provence organic
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 149€*
CLARY SAGE CUT IPHYM luminary Herb Salvia sclarea
Latin name: Salvia sclarea
Common names: Clary Sage, good grass wounds
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: mediterranean basin
CLARY SAGE Properties luminary CUT
Clary sage has antispasmodic properties internally, choleretic (indigestion and flatulence), healing and antimicrobial by external means. There is a estrogen-like activity (similarity sclareol with estrogen, especially at the alpha receptors). It is an aphrodisiac, stimulant of ovulation, antiperspirant such as sage and analgesic (painful menstruation). This plant is also hypoglycemic and hypocholesterolemic. There is a neuroprotective action (Alzheimer and Parkinson diseases).
Indications and uses CLARY SAGE luminary CUT
It is advisable to use clary sage in the following cases:
- Amenorrhea, oligoménorrhées, dysmenorrhea (massages)
- Ovulation Induction
- Pre-menopause, genital infections hormonal insufficiency
- Circulatory disorders, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- Nervous fatigue
Cons-indications with CLARY SAGE luminary CUT
- Avoid in pregnant women and young children
- Attention to potential hormonal effects: Avoid in hyperœstrogéniques women mastosiques and family history of gynecological cancers
Dosage CLARY SAGE luminary CUT
Infusion: infuse 1-4 g clary sage in a cup for 5 to 10 minutes. Three cups a day
Recommended associations with CLARY SAGE luminary CUT
If irregular periods, you can associate clary sage with evening primrose oil.
Botanical description CLARY SAGE luminary CUT
This is a beautiful biennial plant widespread in the Mediterranean basin. Its branched stems are 40 to 85 cm, robust and hairy. It has large leaves broadly ovate, greyish, embossed, crenellated, woolly and almost viscous. It gives large flowers arranged in terminal panicles very decorative (white-purple corolla with two half stamens).
The whole plant gives off a strong musky odor.
Pharmacology CLARY SAGE luminary CUT
Active ingredients: tannins, diterpenes, triterpenes, sterols, phenolic acids
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.