Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
GINGER RHIZOME (Root) Zingiber officinale Roscoe IPHYM Herbalism
Ginger is a plant that first fight against nausea during pregnancy, nausea associated with chemotherapy, it helps digestion, tones the most weakened bodies, this is a great aphrodisiac.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : aphrodisiac, dyspepsia, inappetence, migraines, gastritis, motion sickness, nausea in pregnant women, Chronic rheumatic pains, nausea of chemotherapy, stomach ulcers, Chronic rheumatic pains, nausea in pregnant women, nausea of chemotherapy
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
GINGER RHIZOME (Root) Zingiber officinale Roscoe IPHYM Herbalism
Latin name: Zingiber officinale Roscoe
Common names: White Spice
Parts used: Root - Rhizome cut
Origin: The plant, native to the old East Indies (Indonesia), easily found around Zingi.
Ginger was called zenj by Arab merchants, word by which they designated as the inhabitants of the east coast of Africa and where does the name "Zanzibar", where the Arabs would find ginger.
Indian texts dating from 1000 BC prescribed ginger for ailments ranging from asthma to hemorrhoids. Asian doctors still use it.
Properties of the root GINGER
- Stomachic, digestive, tonic
- Anti-nausea, anti-emetic powerful dose of 2 g
- Analgesic, antirheumatic
Indications and uses of the root GINGER
- Gastritis, dyspepsia, loss of appetite (biliary and pancreatic Fights failure)
- Nausea (postoperative chemotherapy and those in pregnant women), Chinese women traditionally consume ginger root during pregnancy to combat morning sickness.
- Sickness transportation (formerly Chinese sailors chewed ginger root dried to prevent motion sickness or disease of Transport).
- Stomach Ulcers (protective effect on the gastric mucosa)
- Migraines, chronic rheumatism
There is a dietary supplement NEW MOONS nausea for pregnant women that includes a heavy dose of ginger, able to fight effectively against the nausea during pregnancy .
Dosage GINGER RHIZOME
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract active ingredients from plants:
How to make a decoction easily ginger root
- 0.5 g to 1 g of powdered ginger in 150 ml to 250 ml of water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- February-April drink cups daily.
- Strain and drink the sweet tea or not within 24 hours. Keep refrigerated.
- One can add lemon juice and a touch of honey to reduce the pungency of ginger.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal teas and herbal teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are that it simply takes the natural remedy if necessary.
Recommended associations with GINGER RHIZOME
Botanical description of GINGER
- Large tropical perennial grass at port reed
- Long rod with dense inflorescence, white or yellow flowers surrounded by bracts
- Rhizomatous strain bearing eyes that give rise to buds
Pharmacology of GINGER
The rhizome is rich in starch (60%). It contains proteins, fats (10%) of the essential oil and a resin.
Printing light (pseudo-heat) when the consumption of ginger is due to the presence of shogaol, zingerone and of Paradol. The concentration of gingerol - major constituent of fresh ginger - is lower in dried ginger, while the concentration of shogaol increases.
From the rhizome of ginger oleoresin are extracted (6%) and an essential oil (1-3%). The oleoresin contains the chemical compounds responsible for the pungent flavor, such as gingerol (15%).
The composition of the essential oil of ginger varies greatly according to geographical origin but odorous compounds found as zingiberene the curcumene, camphene, bisabolene, citral and linalool. Both extracts are used in the flavoring of food, while only the essential oil is used in perfumery.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.