Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Ash leaf dipstick cut IPHYM Herbalism Fraxinus excelsior L.
Ash leaves are antirheumatic (gout treatment), diuretic, laxative, sudorific. They eliminate urate, and advises in cases of colic.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Ash leaf dipstick cut IPHYM Herbalism Fraxinus excelsior L.
Latin name: Fraxinus excelsior L.
Family: Oleaceae, Oleaceae
Other names: Fresne, Fraine, Cinchona Europe, bird language, grane ash
Fraxinus Frasso comes from the Greek, "pinch", or the Latin fragasus, meaning "rough and loud"; excelsior, "high", "slim". Ash is a great rough tree.
Properties ash leaves
Diuretic, leaves of ash affect water retention and edema, cystitis, they relieve arthritis, gout, rheumatism. sudorific, it was used to replace the ash bark against fever.
- Anti-inflammatory (in rheumatic diseases)
- Analgesic in arthritis, in osteoarticular disease
With linden and birch, ash (Fraxinus excelsior) is one of the most widely used medicinal trees. He was also once gave fodder to animals. The bark and leaves are diuretic and anti-inflammatory against gout and rheumatism.
Dosage ash leaves
A leaf infusion (5 g per 1/4 liter) is a diuretic and laxative.
Folk medicine: infused 20-50 g / liter, 15 min infusion, 500 ml / day
1 cup fasting and the other 2 later in the day, cures 15 days.
The infusion of ash leaves is traditionally used against hypertension by humans in southeastern Morocco in the form of powdered dried root boiled a few minutes in the water.
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and seeds for essential oil.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat as soon as boiling) 1 tsp. Coffee (3-5 g) of medicinal plant (or mixture of plants), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a bit of honey or natural syrup.
How to make a decoction easily
For roots, bark, leathery leaves and hard seeds (woody herbs).
- Place 1 c. tablespoons (5-8 g) of the medicinal plant selected from a stainless steel pot (avoid aluminum) v and pour 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- Simmer 5 to 30 minutes and cover to prevent evaporation.
- Strain and drink the sweet tea or not within 24 hours. Keep refrigerated.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal teas and herbal teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are that it simply takes the natural remedy if necessary.
Botanical description ASH LEAF CUT dipstick
- Large tree 30 m, straight trunk, smooth bark
- Sheet opposite (characters Oleaceae) imparipinnate: composed of 9-15 leaflets
- Brownish Flower, reduced to two stamens and a pistil, grouped in panicles, bloom before the leaves appear
Pharmacology ASH LEAF CUT dipstick
Ash is particularly known for its diuretic properties, but also anti-inflammatory. The ash leaves are rich in rutin, coumarin and glycosides in tannins. However, they may have to their diuretic properties to their high potassium salts. Review summary of 2007, ranked the ash from medicinal plants to the most promising diuretic properties. Its anti-inflammatory properties have also been confirmed scientifically
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.