Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
RASPBERRY LEAF CUT IPHYM Herbalism Rubus idaeus L.
Relaxing the uterine muscle, it is used to facilitate childbirth.
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: raspberry bush
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
RASPBERRY LEAF CUT IPHYM Herbalism Rubus idaeus L.
Used for digestive problems and in the last three months of pregnancy to relax the uterus
Latin name: Rubus idaeus
Common names: Bramble of Mount Ida
Parts used: the leaves
Rubus comes from the Latin ruber, "red" and idaeus, Mount Ida. The fruits of Mount Ida
Astringent and diuretic use is made of raspberry gargle for sore throat, drink against colic and diarrhea, for arthritis and rheumatism. Relaxing the uterine muscle, it is used to facilitate childbirth.
Properties of raspberry leaves
Already during prehistoric times, was known and raspberries were eaten. It was not until the Middle Ages to begin to grow.
Young leaves of raspberry is used in herbal medicine and raspberry syrup is popular to give a more palatable to drugs.
Raspberry is a medicinal plant whose shoots are used gemmotherapy.
Main indications raspberry leaves
- Gastrointestinal problems,
- Tonic effect on the uterus during pregnancy (in the last three months) and at birth, pain during childbirth
- Painful (dysmenorrhea).
Use raspberry leaves tips
By infusion: 1 tablespoon to a bowl of boiling water, 2 cups per day.
Garagarisme or compress with a decoction of 50 g of leaves per liter of water; boil 3 minutes, then leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and seeds for essential oil.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat as soon as boiling) 1 tsp. Coffee (3-5 g) of medicinal plant (or mixture of plants), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a bit of honey or natural syrup.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal teas and herbal teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are that it simply takes the natural remedy if necessary.
botanical description of Raspberry
The raspberry is a shrub that grows in the woods, siliceous, is found throughout Europe except in the Mediterranean region.
The raspberry contains vitamin C, mineral salts, citric acid, cellulose.
This shrub is about 50 cm to 2 m. It is composed of many woody stems armed with fine spines.
Its leaves are green on top and white underneath. Its white flowers bloom from May to July, they come in bunches. Its fruits are a deep pink and ovoid. The smell is very pleasant and fragrant.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.