Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
GALEGA IPHYM Herbalism Galega officinalis
The GALEGA is a galactagogue, noted shortcomings in milk of nursing mothers. It is also a recommended diabetic hypoglycemic.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
GALEGA PLANT CUT IPHYM Herbalism Galega officinalis
Latin name: Galega officinalis L.
Family: Fabaceae, legumes
Common names: Goats Rue des Lilas Spain, False indigo, sainfoin Spain, Vaneze
Parts used: whole plant
Origin: perennial herb, growing in patio in the swamps along the ditches. Méridionnale encountered in Europe, the Middle East and in France.
GALEGA properties PLANT CUT
- Galactogogue - galactogenic
- Pituitary stimulant
Indications and Uses GALEGA PLANT CUT
Since its inception, the goat's rue increases milk production in lactating women, this property is still valid and renders great service.
The goat's rue is recommended to combat diabetes.
Cons-indications with GALEGA PLANT CUT
Warning: galega can be toxic and should be used as prescribed by their herbalist or naturopath dosage.
Not more than 15 grams (about 1 tablespoon) per liter of water. Up to 3 cups a day.
Galega comes from the Greek gala, "milk." The plant galega increases milk production.
Dosage GALEGA PLANT CUT
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and seeds for essential oil.
- Infusion: Pour 150 ml of boiling water to 1 g (maximum 2 grams) of drugs (dry plant only) finely chopped, infuse, filter after 10 min.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a bit of honey or natural syrup.
- Drink 3 cups of coffee per day.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal teas and herbal teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are that it simply takes the natural remedy if necessary.
Recommended associations with GALEGA PLANT CUT
Botanical description GALEGA PLANT CUT
- Great Stem erect perennial herb to 1 m high
- Leaves pinnate, 11-17 leaflets lanceolate acute
- Flowers Type papilionacé, pale blue or white, in elongated clusters in the leaf axils
Pharmacology GALEGA PLANT CUT
Toxicity in livestock
The aerial parts of the plant are poisonous during flowering and fruiting in large doses. The "dry" plant is the most dangerous, because fresh, it is not very palatable. Its presence in flowers or pods in the hay should be avoided. Forage to 10% of Galega can be dangerous. The toxic dose is 4 kg of fresh plant for a cow, and 400 g of fresh plant or 100 grams of dried plant enough to trigger symptoms and death in sheep.
Cases of poisoning have been reported from 40 grams of dried plant ingested in horses.
Symptoms in cattle are fairly typical: dyspnea, nasal discharge foamy, asphyxia, and death. There pulmonary congestion, breathing is intense. Once the animal is in this state, death occurs within half an hour.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.