Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
HYSOPE luminary cut IPHYM Herb Hyssopus officinalis L.
Digestive, anthelmintic, such as sage, hyssop fight against perspiration. But it is especially effective on the airways which earned him his success.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
HYSOPE luminary cut IPHYM Herb Hyssopus officinalis L.
Latin name: Hyssopus officinalis L.
Common Names: Hiope, Grass sacred, holy Grass
Parts used: luminary
Digestive, anthelmintic, such as sage, hyssop fight against perspiration. But it is especially effective on the airways which earned him his success. It suppresses coughing, facilitates expectoration, breathing asthma and oppressed people. Gargle, it relieves angina.
Hyssop is a medicinal plant. All parts of the plant are used for different therapeutic indications: antiseptic, stimulant, stomachic and expectorant.
Indications and Uses
Traditional use of Hyssop
- stimulates digestion (flavoring);
- aid in the evacuation of intestinal gas, flatulence (carminative);
- tonic to strengthen and soothe the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract;
- expectorant to relieve cough and other diseases of the lungs;
- strengthens the respiratory system (pectoral);
- reduces fever (antipyretic)
- induces sweating (diaphoretic).
The essential oil of hyssop officinale (Hyssopus officinalis var. Officinalis) is neurotoxic and abortive. For this reason, marketing is regulated.
Hyssop oil found in a list of additives in cigarettes.
Hysopus comes from the name of the plant, hysopos.
Dosage of HYSOPE luminary CUT
Infusion: 50 grams per liter, 15 minutes, drink 200 to 300 milliliters per day in bronchial affections with coughs and colds.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role because it conveys the properties of plants.
Medicinal herbal drinks usually work best on an empty stomach. Often, infusions and teas in small sips throughout the day is suggested to drink, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are that one simply takes the natural remedy if necessary.
Recommended associations with HYSOPE luminary CUT
Botanical Description HYSOPE
- Perennial plant, 20 to 60 cm, woody at the base
- Palm prepared
- Leaves lanceolate, small, opposite 2-2
- Flowers: corolla 2 blue or purplish uneven lips
Pharmacology HYSOPE luminary CUT
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Medicinal plants: Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each batch of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Our related articles
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.