Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
ISPAGHUL SEED (PSYLLIUM ROSE) IPHYM Herb Plantago ovata F.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
ISPAGHUL SEED (PSYLLIUM ROSE) IPHYM Herb Plantago ovata F.
Latin name: Plantago ovata F.
Common names: pink psyllium, Isabgol, blond psyllium, psyllium, plantain Indies
Parts used: Seeds, seeds
Origin: The country earned him his name plantain India.
Properties ISPAGHUL SEED (PSYLLIUM ROSE)
- Hunger, related firstly to the volume it takes in the stomach, on the other hand the fact that it causes a slowdown and lower intestinal absorption of food (especially sugars and fats) during digestion, reducing caloric intake of meals which it is associated;
- Laxative using mechanical (increased volume and hydration of the intestinal bowl which greatly facilitates evacuation brings the ispaghul in the therapeutic class of laxatives).
- Protective in intestinal lining the walls of the intestine, protective dressing that has another advantage, the trapping bile salts which are then eliminated in the stool instead of being reabsorbed, causing the liver to manufacture new from cholesterol in circulation which, if too high, and will tend to decrease.
Indications and Uses of ISPAGHUL SEED (PSYLLIUM ROSE)
- Whenever it is necessary to re-educate the lazy intestines.
- To reduce food calories.
Drug treatment of constipation is only one adjuvant lifestyle changes:
- Enrichment plant fiber diet and drink
- Physical activity and rehabilitation of the exemption.
Dosage of ISPAGHUL SEED (PSYLLIUM ROSE)
Leave for 1 teaspoon (about 5 to 6 g) of whole seeds or coarsely fragmented with about 100 ml of water and absorb this mixture several times a day before drinking 1 or 2 glasses of water.
It is strongly advised to drink plenty of water when taking Ispaghul to increase efficiency.
The duration of treatment in this form and at these doses is highly variable depending on the condition being treated and their importance. In general, it should be continued until the expected results.
In absolute safety, not generating any addictive and does not cause any side effects tract (except sometimes a slight intestinal bloating without gravity), the ispaghul can be used so long enough without any inconvenience.
Precautions of use
An interval of half an hour to an hour must be observed after the intake of other drugs.
Recommended associations with ISPAGHUL SEED (PSYLLIUM ROSE)
CHRONIC CONSTIPATION (REHABILITATION OF TRANSIT)
OVERWEIGHT WITH CONSTIPATION
Botanical Description ISPAGHUL (PSYLLIUM ROSE)
Plantain of India is rich in mucilage (25 to 30% of the dry seed) than any other species of plantain. This is the mucilage contained in the seed coat, which gives it its medicinal properties and it is also often the only seed coat which is marketed.
Pharmacology ISPAGHUL SEED (PSYLLIUM
Integuments are able to absorb sixty times their volume in water. Once in the body they form a gel that increases the fecal and stimulates bowel movement which is significant for chronic constipation.
The high viscosity of this gel also makes it a very effective appetite suppressant.
The laxative and appetite suppressants make the Ispaghul an ally of dieting.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.