Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
SWEET ORANGE CUT BARK 100G IPHYM Citrus aurantium var dulcis
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: sweet orange
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
SWEET ORANGE CUT BARK IPHYM Herb Citrus aurantium var dulcis
Latin name: Citrus aurantium var dulcis
Common Names: Sweet orange, orange
Parts used: Bark
Properties SWEET ORANGE CUT BARK
The sweet orange peel has anticholestérolémiante properties with hesperidin in it. Hesperidin will metabolize fats in the blood and reduce fat. The sweet orange is also protective intestinal flora (pectin). It is an immunostimulant and antiinfective plant. It helps among other things in the fight against obesity. Limonene is expectorant and protects against carcinogenesis of the skin, liver, breast and colon.
Flavonoids are antioxidants and cancer.
Indications and uses of BARK ORANGE SWEET CUT
the sweet orange peel is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Temporary asthenia
Dosage of SWEET ORANGE CUT BARK
Do not exceed a spoon and a half in terms of quantity, which is enough for each infusion. Boil for 10 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes. In winter, you can add a teaspoon of honey. In summer, add a few ice cubes and a little cinnamon for a refreshing drink.
Botanical description of the SWEET ORANGE CUT BARK
The orange tree is an evergreen shrub, up to 10 meters tall, with thorny branches and leaves from 4 to 10 cm long.
Pharmacology SWEET ORANGE CUT BARK
Active ingredients: Flavonoids ET
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.