Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
BOURDAINE BARK CUT IPHYM Herbalism Rhamnus L. frangula
Buckthorn bark is used for occasional constipation in adults.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
BOURDAINE BARK CUT IPHYM Herbalism Rhamnus L. frangula
Latin name: Rhamnus L. frangula
Family: Rhamnaceae - Rhamnaceae
Other names: black alder, black, wood powder, borzène, bourgène, frangula, neprun, buckthorn neprun, pastel neprun, puène, rhubarb farmers.
Buckthorn bark contains active substances that enhance the glucofrangulines stool hydration and stimulate intestinal peristalsis. they give Buckthorn a stimulant laxative.
Properties buckthorn bark
Laxative or purgative drastic depending on the dose.
Glycosides achieved in the colon stimulates smooth muscle, increased mucosal secretion and inhibit the absorption of water.
Applications buckthorn bark
Confirmed by the use: laxative, purgative
Many authors classify Buckthorn among the best remedies against constipation because unlike others it does not irritate the intestines. It is also an active remedy against biliary insufficiency.
Buckthorn is common in Europe in moist woods and thickets. Its bark, once harvested and dried must be kept at least one year to allow the disappearance of free anthrones present in the fresh plant and responsible irritation.
Intake infusion buckthorn bark
1/2 teaspoons boiling in 1/4 liter of water for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add 1 tablespoon anise coffee. Infuse 10 minutes. Drink at bedtime, hot and sweet honey.
Associations with common buckthorn bark
Bile plants, choleretic (Boldo, Rosemary ...), laxative (Séné. ..), antispasmodics (Fennel, Anise ...)
Botanical description of Buckthorn
Shrubs growing in wetlands, clay, shaded, at medium altitude. Toue met in Europe, Asia and France, except Paris.
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract the active principles of plants:
How to make a decoction easily buckthorn bark
- Place 1 tsp. tablespoons (5-8 g) of the medicinal plant chosen from a stainless steel pot (avoid aluminum) v and pour 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- Simmer 5 to 30 minutes and cover to prevent evaporation.
- Strain and drink the sweet tea or not within 24 hours. Keep cool.
Make herbal teas buckthorn bark and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks based buckthorn bark generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal infusions and teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are simply taking the natural remedy if necessary.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.