Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
BEARBERRY Leaf IPHYM Herbalism Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.
Bearberry is a reference plant for urinary tract infections.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
BEARBERRY Leaf IPHYM Herbalism Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.
Latin Name: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.
Common Names: bearberry, small bui, buxerolle, buisserolle, trailing arbutus, strawberry tree
Origin: native to Asia and North America, it is found in the woods and rocks mounting across Europe, until 2400 meters.
Artostaphylos comes from the Greek arctos, "bear", and staphylé, "grape"; uva-ursi, from the Latin uva, "grape" and ursi, "bear". Bears love the fruits of Bearberry.
Properties BEARBERRY (Uva-ursi)
- Antiseptic urinary tract
Busserolle leaves have diuretic, antiseptic, bacteriostatic; they relieve pain due to stones. They are indicated in cases of inflammation of the urinary tract, prostatitis, and in case of renal colibacillosis.
Indications and Uses of BEARBERRY (Uva-ursi)
Bearberry (uva-ursi) is traditionally used and recommended in diseases of the urinary tract, cystitis, incontinence and urinary retention, prostatic hypertrophy, excess urea, infection of the urethra.
Cons-indications with BEARBERRY (Uva-ursi)
In pregnant women, because of oxytocic properties and during lactation.
In children under 12 years.
Intake infusion bearberry leaf
Confirmed by the use and pharmacology:
- In diseases of the urinary tract
Infuse leaves 2.5 g in 150 ml of water for 15 minutes.
Or maceration of 2.5 g in 150 ml (better tolerated than the tea in the stomach).
In both cases, take 3-4 cups a day.
Precautions with leaves BEARBERRY
Nausea possible if weak stomach.
Ability to color the urine green-brown.
Recommended associations with leaves BEARBERRY
- Echinacea (if recurrent urinary tract infection in E. coli)
Botanical description BEARBERRY (Uva-ursi)
- Sub-shrub with branches spread very
- Persistent Sheet 1 to 3 cm long, entire, oval, spatulate shape, glabrous (except young leaves), leathery, dark green
- Flower pinkish white, grouped by 3 or 5 to the end of branches
- Fruit: globose bright red, about the size of a pea
Pharmacology BEARBERRY (Uva-ursi)
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract the active principles of plants:
How to make an infusion easily with bearberry leaf
Diuretic infusion: 20 grams per liter of boiling water. Drink 3-4 cups a day.
- Decoction in cases of inflammation of the bladder: 30 grams per 180 ml of boiled water. Add honey.
- Prepare your teas and infusions bearberry medicinal plants with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Based drinks bearberry act generally better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink infusions bearberry and herbal sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are simply taking the natural remedy if necessary.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.