Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
LEAF BOXWOOD Buxus sempervirens FULL IPHYM Herbalism L.
Boxwood is recommended for its properties cholagogue, choleretic, depurative, sudorific
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
LEAF BOXWOOD Buxus sempervirens FULL IPHYM Herbalism
Buxus sempervirens L.
Family: Buxaceae - Buxaceae
Synonyms: Bois d'Artois, blessed wood, boxwood tree, boxwood blessed guezette, Ozanne
The smell of the box could be due to a compound containing a thiol group, 4-methyl-4-sulfanylpentan-2-one (4MSP), also identified in Sauvignon.
Sheet properties box
- Drastic purgative
However, the decoction of the leaves is a powerful sudorific used in cases of chronic rheumatic diseases, arthritis, gout ... and a febrifuge remedy for intermittent fevers.
Dose infusion of the leaves of boxwood
The sheets are Boxwood purgative to a dose of 4 to 6 grams. They also have a beneficial effect on the scalp, according to Professor Binet.
Confirmed by the use:
- Drastic purgative
10 grams per liter of water, decoction down to one third. Drink 250ml per day.
Lotion against dandruff:
Soak for 15 days, 50 grams of finely chopped leaves in half liter of alcohol at 45 °.
Strain, add a few drops of lavender.
Rub the head every day.
- Beyond the indicated doses, risk of vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, tremors, tetaniform contractions, respiratory disorders
- Pregnancy, lactation: Do not use
Contact with the sap of the box is likely to cause skin irritation. Ingestion is toxic and may, at high doses, cause vomiting, dizziness, tremors and spinal paralysis.
Botanical Description BOXWOOD
Boxwood is a dense shrub, native of Persia, found in sunny calcareous soil at medium altitudes; it occurs in Western Europe. Boxwood leaves are small size, oval, dark green, leathery and very persistent.
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract the active principles of plants:
How to make an easily leaf infusion of Buis
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat once boiling) 1 c. Coffee (3-5 g) herb (or herb mixture), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding some honey or natural syrup.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal infusions and teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are simply taking the natural remedy if necessary.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.