Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Officinale Angelique (true) Angelica Root cut HERBORISTERIE Archangelica
Latin name: Angelica archangelica
Other names. Archangelica officinalis Hoffm, angelic Bohemian grass angels, grass Holy Spirit
The true Angélique, the Archangelic or Angelica (Angelica archangelica) is a species of plants of the Apiaceae family, cultivated as a condiment and herb for its petioles, stems and very aromatic and stimulating seeds and for its root used in herbal medicine.
Botanical description officinale Angelique (true)
- Beautiful biennial herb up to 1 m to 2.5 m in height
- Reddish cylindrical rod, hollow, fluted
- Large sheets bi-or tripinnate, alternate, light green to face intférieure
- Flowers grouped in large compound umbels, yellowish green, up to 40 cm in diameter
- Fruits: diakènes flattened with wings on the edges
Pirncipales properties of roots of Angelica
Indications roots of Angelica
- Run down
- Impaired digestion
Its root is an excellent tonic for general health, against fatigue, asthenia.
Angelica root contains an essential oil that is beneficial for the entire digestive system.
Angelica proves to be a good stimulant of the digestive tract. Indicated for pain and intestinal cramps, dyspepsia (indigestion). Angelica prevents the formation of intestinal gas that can cause problems with bloating and flatulence.
In addition to its carminative properties, essential oil also has sedative properties, particularly indicated in cases of anxiety, nervous exhaustion, insomnia and sleep disorders.
Finally, the essential oil is also cited for its anticoagulant properties.
The anxiolytic properties of the plant are associated with coumarins (isoimpératorine and imperatorin) * it contains
* (In) Kumar D, Bhat ZA, Kumar V, Shah MY. "Coumarins from Angelica archangelica Linn. and Their effects on anxiety-like behavior. "Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry., Vol. 447, January 10, 2013, p. 272-276
Cons-indications and side effects of the roots of Angelica
The plant may have abortifacient and is therefore against during pregnancy. The presence of furocoumarins (photosensitizing and pigmenting substances), can promote reactions when sunbathing or intensive exposure to UV rays.
Dosage of Angelique officinale (true)
- Dyspepsia and gastric hyposécrétions
- Cramps gastrointestinal
as an infusion: 20g / l, 1 cup, 2 times / day
Grass angels - Angelica Archangelica
Published in 1716, a botanical and pharmaceutical Dictionary lasting success calls the Angelic "stomach, cordial, cephalic, appetizer, sudorific, vulnerary. It resists poison. It is used for plague, for fevers, to the bite of a mad dog, which is applied as a poultice. Are swallowed a dram against the plague, which drives the venom through sweat. "Angelica grows wild in the northern and central Europe. It is hardly grown for confectionery and liquor industry to Niort and the Limagne plain, north of Clermont-Ferrand. In France there are two wild species: Angelica sylvestris, this almost everywhere except on the Mediterranean, and on the slopes of the Canigou, the variety of wild angelica Razouls (Angelica razulii), where fans stalk the early summer for the St John in particular. To distinguish the dreaded hemlock, just ruffle some sheets: angelica a pleasant smell, while the hemlock Stinks. It lends many virtues: the different parts of the plant have indeed various medicinal properties formerly reconnues.Tonique, exciting, stomachic, sudorific, emmenagogue, carminative ... grass angels could compete with Korean ginseng. ".
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Our related articles
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Follow our news and receive exclusively our promotions, news and health tips.
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.