Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml for sale in our online pharmacy is an extra t reatment of oropharynx congestive states.
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN COUNCIL U.CEIP 200 / ml SYRUP 125ML
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Description Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml is adjunctive treatment of congestive states of the oropharynx.
NB: Given the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, systemic antibiotics should be considered.
Directions for use of Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
For an adult.
- Usual dose: 1 tablespoon (15 ml), 3 times a day.
For a child over 3 years (over 15 kg).
- Usual dose: 2 teaspoons (10 ml), 3 times a day.
For infants and children from 6 months to 3 years (7 kg to 15 kg).
- Usual dose: 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times a day
Composition of Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
syrup: Alpha-amylase (1) 200 U.CEIP / ml. Excipients: Sucrose, Glycerol, sodium methyl paraben, sodium propyl paraben, mandarin essential oil, citric acid monohydrate, purified water. Excipient (s) with known effect: sucrose. (1) is 142.86 European Pharmacopoeia units per ml of syrup. One teaspoon contains 3.2 g of sucrose. One tablespoon contains 9.6 g sucrose
Precaution of use
- Never use Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml in case hypersensitivity to alpha-amylase or any component of the solution, including parabens
- This medicine contains sucrose. Its use is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, malabsorption of glucose and galactose or sucrase / isomaltase.
- This medicine contains 3.2 g sucrose per teaspoon (5 ml) and 9.6 g sucrose per tablespoon (15ml), to be taken into account in the daily ration when diet low in sugar or diabetes.
- This medicine contains sodium methyl paraben (E219) and propyl paraben sodium (E217) and may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Safety precautions
- If other symptoms (major sore throat, headache, nausea, vomiting ...) or associated fever, what to do should be reassessed.
- This medicine must not be used for prolonged periods, in excess of five days, without medical advice.
Presentation of Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
125 ml bottle.
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.