Medela Pump & Save 20 bags for Breast Milk 150 ml for sale in our pharmacy bio. Medela Pump & Save 20 bags for Breast Milk 150 ml are specifically designed to directly collect breast milk and fit all Medela breast pumps.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the shipping fees
MEDELA PUMP & SAVE 20 BAGS FOR BREAST MILK 150ML
As a specialist in the field of breastfeeding, Medela chooses the best for mothers and their babies. Historically the Medela products and serontgarantis without Bisphenol-A.
Description Medela Pump & Save 20 bags for breast milk 150ml
Medela Pump & Save 20 bags for Breast Milk 150 ml are specifically designed to directly collect breast milk and fit all Medela breast pumps.
You can keep in the refrigerator (about 48 hours) in the freezer (2-3 weeks) or freeze (about 3 months) breastmilk. They offer an opportunity for safe and hygienic storage while preserving the nutritional qualities of milk. The adhesive strip Medela Pump & Save collects directly in the bag. No leakage, easy zip closure. No reversal of the bag stability through its bottom preformed. Double walls for storage of longer and safer milk. Pre-sterilized.
Medela use of Council Pump & Save 20 sachets
Follow the instructions for use for collecting and storing breast milk, provided in the package insert. It is recommended to wait until breastfeeding is well established before introducing a bottle.
- Do not store breast milk in the refrigerator door. Instead, choose the coldest part of the refrigerator (in the back of the shelf above the crisper).
- You can freeze expressed breast milk in bottles or "Pump & Save" bags. Do not fill the bottles or bags to more than 3/4 to leave space for the solidification of milk.
- Indicate the date of expression on the bottles or bags "Pump & Save".
- Do not thaw and not warm breast milk in a microwave oven or in a pan of boiling water to avoid loss of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients, and the risk of burns.
- To preserve the components of breastmilk, thaw the milk in the refrigerator the night before use. You can also take the bottle or bag "Pump & Save" under hot water (max. 37 ° C).
- Gently shake the bottle or "Pump & Save" bag to homogenize fats. Avoid vigorous shaking or stirring the milk.
- With the bottle warmer B-Well, breast milk can be warmed gently.
Composition Medela Pump & Save 20 sachets
- Outside: polyester
- Interior: Polyethylene
Introducing Medela Pump & Save 20 sachets
20 Conservation Bags Medela 150ml
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.