Medela Calma 250ml Bottle for breast milk for sale in our bio pharmacy. This device is suitable for babies who can not be breast-fed during a certain period. It promotes breast-feeding bottle and especially transition back in.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MEDELA CALMA FEEDING MILK 250ML
Description Medela Calma 250ml Bottle Breast Milk
The bottle Medela Calma 250ml is a lactation aid device. This device is suitable for babies who can not be breast-fed during a certain period. It promotes breast-feeding bottle transition and especially in the return . the same tip size fits throughout the breastfeeding period, just as the breast. Medela Calma 250ml Bottle Breastmilk helps keep infants sucking reflexes acquired short of breastfeeding. It is recommended not used once the breastfeeding acquired.
Using advice Medela Calma 250ml Bottle Breast Milk
|Shelf life at room temperature||Shelf life in the refrigerator||Shelf life in the freezer||Shelf life in the freezer|
|breast milk just drawn||Do not store at room temperature||3 days at 4 ° C.||6 months at -16 ° C||12 months at -18 ° C|
|frozen breast milk||Do not store at room temperature||10 hours||Never refreeze||Never refreeze|
- If frozen, do not fill more than 3/4 of the bottle, to leave space for the solidification of milk.
- Indicate the date of expression on the bottles.
- To preserve the components of breastmilk, thaw the milk in the refrigerator the night before use or place it under warm water, not boiling (37 ° C).
- Gently shake the bottle to homogenize fats.
- Do not thaw breast milk in a microwave oven or in a pan of boiling water (danger of burning).
- Clean separately each part of the bottle after each use.
- The bottle can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Composition Medela Calma 250ml Bottle Breast Milk
Introducing Medela Calma 250ml Bottle Breast Milk
Calma device accompanied by a bottle of 250 ml.
Dear Medela not in your bio pharmcie online
Discover the new range Medela! Medela is an international company specializing in the design and supply of medical equipment for professional and home use, using suction technologies. The field of nursing is among its spearheads. The company's strength lies in the ability and determination it is making in research, inducing a marked productivity and performance in innovation.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.