The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Maalox tablets is a medicine containing antacids local action. They work by neutralizing the acid secreted by the stomach. It is indicated in adults (from 15 years) heartburn and acid reflux.
For adults only
- 400 mg aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- Excipients: mannitol, sucrose 3% powdered starch, sorbitol, saccharin sodium, mint flavor powder (limonene, menthone, isomenthone, menthyl acetate, néomenthone, menthol), magnesium stearate, sucrose direct compression.
- Excipients with known effect: sorbitol, sucrose.
- 1-2 tablets per dose to suck or chew upon pain, not to exceed 6 doses per day is 12 tablets per day.
The duration of use is limited to 10 days.
- Allergy to any component
- Renal failure (due to the presence of magnesium)
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging: box of 40 chewable tablets, peppermint flavor
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.