This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Lubentyl Adult and Child Oral Jelly is a laxative recommended in the symptomatic treatment of constipation. It is usually 6 to 8 hours after dosing.
- Composition in active substances (per 100 g oral jelly):
|Liquid paraffin||57,855 g|
|Solid paraffin||7,315 g|
|Paraffin wax (microcrystalline wax)||1,330 g|
- Excipients: Cholesterol, sucrose, orange essence.
- Excipients with known effect: Aspartame
- In children under 6 years: according to medical advice
- In children over 6 years: 1/2 teaspoon per day.
- In adults: The usual dosage is 2 teaspoons per day. This dose may be increased according to medical advice.
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or to any of the other components Lubentyl,
- If you suffer from certain diseases of the intestine and colon,
- Abdominal pain,
- Difficulites swallowing (difficulty swallowing correctly) because the risk of pulmonary aspiration.
- If your doctor has told you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact 'before taking this medicine.
- No prolonged use without medical advice.
- Use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with impaired
fructose malabsorption of glucose and galactose deficiency or
sucrase / isomaltase (rare hereditary diseases).
- Diabetic reflect the intake of 1.5 g of sugar per teaspoon.
- In case of misuse or prolonged, can decrease the absorption of certain vitamins (A,
D, E, K).
- In the patient usually bedridden or having difficulty swallowing, and in children, a
medical examination is required before any treatment with this medication due to the risk of
passage through the lungs.
- in children, treatment with stimulant laxative without medical advice is shown against (regular laxatives in young age may impede the normal operation of the defecation reflex.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- No special precautions for storage.
Read the package leaflet before use.
Route of administration: Oral
Packaging: pot of 250 g
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.