Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G: It is indicated as a local short-term treatment in adults and children over 15 years, in case of Benin trauma. Sprains (ankle), contusion From 15 years
The advice of your pharmacist
In Stock Ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, please refer to the user manual.
Description of Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G
It is indicated as a local short-term treatment in adults and children over 15 years, in case of Benin injuries: sprains (ankle), contusion.
- ANTI-inflammatory drug TOPICAL USE.
Precautions and warnings:
- Take special care with FLECTOREFFIGEL 1% Gel:
· Do not apply to mucous membranes, or eyes.
· The appearance of a rash after application requires immediate discontinuation.
This medicine contains propylene glycol and may lead to skin irritation.
· Due to the presence of methyl benzoate, this medication may cause irritation to skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
· Up to 24 weeks of gestation (5 months of age pregnancy), your doctor may, if necessary, to prescribe this drug in a timely manner.
· From the 25th week of gestation (early 6th month of pregnancy), you should by no means take this medication yourself, because it affects your child can have serious consequences, including a cardio Plan -pulmonaire and kidney, even with a single dose.
This medication passes into breast milk. As a precaution, you should avoid using it while breastfeeding.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Composition Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G:
Excipients with known effects. Methyl benzoate, propylene glycol,
The active substance is:
Diclofenac épolamine....................................................................................................................... 1.293 g
Corresponding amount of diclofenac sodium ............................................. .................................... 1,000 g
To 100 g of gel.
Other materials: The other ingredients are:
Excipients: hydroxystearate macrogolglycerol macrogol stearate, soy lecithin, polymerized acrylic acid, sodium hydroxide, isopropanol, PH * Floral fragrance, purified water.
* Major components of the floral fragrance PH:
Benzyl acetate, phenyl ethyl alcohol, hydroxycitronellal, petit grain oil paraguay, cinnamic alcohol, propylene glycol, methyl benzoate
Using advice and opinion on Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G
1 application 3 times a day.
Method of administration
Rub the gel gently massage the painful and prolonged inflammatory or region.
Wash hands after use.
Duration of treatment
The duration of treatment is limited to 4 days
- Rub the gel gently massage the painful and prolonged inflammatory or region.
- Wash hands after use
Patient Type: adult.
- Indications: sprain.
- Usual Dose: 2-4 applications per day.
Patient Type: adult.
- Indications: tendinitis.
- Usual Dose: 3-4 applications per day
Composition Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G
gel for topical application: diclofenac epolamine 1.293 g / 100 g Diclofenac sodium 1 g / 100 g. Excipients: Acrylic acid, polymer, Isopropanol, Perfume dalin ph (1), macrogol stearate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, soy lecithin, sodium hydroxide, purified water. (1) Composition of the perfume Dalin PH: Propylene glycol, benzyl salicylate, phényléthylalcool, aldehyde amylcinnamique, hydroxycitronellal, phenylethyl phenylacetate, cinnamyl acetate, benzyl acetate, terpineol, cinnamic alcohol, cyclamenaldéhyde
Precaution for use with Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G
Never use FLECTOREFFIGEL 1% Gel in the following cases:
· From the 25th week of gestation (early 6th month of pregnancy).
· If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to this drug or related drugs, including other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin,
· If you are allergic to any of the excipients,
· On aggrieved, regardless of lesion skin oozing lesions, eczema, infected lesion, burns or wounds.
IF IN DOUBT, YOU MUST ASK YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Introducing Flector EFFIGEL 1 CENT GEL Diclofenac epolamine TUBE 60G
Warnings on drugs
Beware, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find the manual of this product on the website of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) to the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.