For Sebacil is 7.5% 1 Litre Bayer against scabies and lice infectations ectoparasiticidal is an active agent that inhibits cholinesterase organophosphorus nerve ganglion of the parasite. The product penetrates through the skin of the treated animal and systematically deals with ectoparasites.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : against scabies and lice infecta
available on order in 10 to 15 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SEBACIL 7.5 PERCENT ON FOR 1 LITRE BAYER
Description Sebacil 7.5 Percent 1 Litre Bayer
For Sebacil is 7.5% 1 Litre Bayer is an active agent ectoparasiticidal organophosphate that inhibits cholinesterase nerve ganglion of the parasite. The product penetrates through the skin of the treated animal and systematically deals with ectoparasites.
Formulation "pour-on" liquid nonaqueous ectoparasiticidal active agents intended to useful animals, characterized in that, in addition to the active ingredient or mixture of active ingredients, it contains as main constituent of diacetone alcohol and optionally as a second component one or more further adjuvants.
Board of use Sebacil 7.5 Percent 1 Litre Bayer
Dosage 0.4 ml per kg body weight, corresponding to 30 mg of phoxim / kg body weight.
10 kg PV Sebacil 4 ml pour-on.
50 kg PV 20 ml Sebacil to be.
100 kg PV 40 ml Sebacil to be.
150 kg PV 60 ml Sebacil to be.
- For breeding sows and pigs respective higher doses were calculated.
- Applies in the back of the animal, using the original applicator or automatic syringe. The application must be launched between the ears and continue until the beginning of the tail. If atrial scabies be applied in 2.1 ml of each of ear canals.
- If the lice infestation is sufficient a single administration.
- For the prevention of scabies in boars and pregnant sows should not repeat the treatment every six months. Pregnant sows were given 1-2 weeks before delivery and piglets after weaning, before shipment to the fattening pig.
For 100 ml: Solution phoxim 7.5 g; Cl 42051 blue dye 0.010 g.
Precaution of use
- Wear gloves and appropriate clothing.
- Wash after application
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.