Phytosun contusions 15ml Aroms Practice is a lotion to reduce blue due to a blow or a sudden shock through a combination of essential oils and vegetable oil.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : bruises
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Practice Phytosun contusions 15ml
This product contains essential oils associations to mitigate bruises and bruises.
Description Phytosun contusions 15ml Aroms Practice
Phytosun contusions 15ml Aroms Practice is a lotion to reduce blue due to a stroke or a sudden shock through a combination of essential oils and vegetable oil. Essential oils have a liquefier role-limited, soothing and regenerating. The vegetable oil Callophyla has a revitalizing role for the skin.
Phytosun Council to use Aroms Practice Bruises 15ml
Apply locally by spraying directly with the spray on affected parties but on the face (in this case using a cotton pad soaked with the spray). To carry out at the earliest after the blow or shock. Its use must be punctual, no more than 3 consecutive days.
-Neurotoxique High dose
- Do not use in topical use in children, especially near the nose and respiratory tract because it can cause spasms of the larynx or bronchial tubes that can cause choking and seizures
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Allergy possible menthol
- In high doses can cause headache, bradycardia, tremor, ataxia, and insomnia
- Do not use in case of cardiovascular disorders
- Prohibits people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Do not swallow
- Not recommended for people under treatment with anti-coagulants
- Prohibits people allergic to Asteraceae
Composition of Phytosun contusions 15ml Aroms Practice
- Pepper mint
- Spike lavender
Introducing Phytosun contusions 15ml Aroms Practice
Find a wide selection of pharmaceutical products to treat sports injuries