ADVIL 200MG TABLET 20 for sale in your bio pharmacy online
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Advil 200 mg tablet contains a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory: ibuprofen.
It is indicated in the short-term treatment of fever and / or pain such as headache, toothache, muscle aches, menstrual pain, flu symptoms.
Reserved for adults and children over 20kg (approximately 6 years)
- Ibuprofen 200 mg per tablet
- Corn starch, pregelatinized starch, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid, sucrose, acetylated starch (Perfectamyl Gel 45), povidone, polysorbate 80, macrogol 6000, titanium dioxide (E 171), calcium carbonate, talc, carnauba wax, red iron oxide (E172), shellac, black iron oxide (E172), N-butyl alcohol, purified water, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol, ammonium hydroxide.
- Excipients with known effect: propylene glycol, sucrose
To be swallowed with a glass of water, preferably with meals.
- Children from 20 to 30kg 1 tablet renew desired after 6 hours. Maximum of 3 tablets per day
- Adults and children over 30kg : 1 to 2 tablets, repeated if necessary after 6 hours.
Maximum 6 tablets per day.
- Allergies, pregnancy, history of peptic problems, bleeding, lupus, severe kidney disease, heart, taking anticoagulant treatment
Read the instructions carefully.
Packaging: Box of 20 tablets.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.